[OFFICIAL] Team Swag Recruitment Thread

Noooo. Please all keep swagging! It always provides a moment of happiness upon entering a BG to see you. You cannot deny me this!

Edit: Lol, panicked after reading the 'rest in peace' and 'swagbag quit' posts. Feeling a bit better after seeing the rest. Swag More: A New Hope

Last edited by a moderator:
@Swagbag, I will miss your healing abilities when you finally take the plunge from WoW.

@Swagbasket/Pouch/Purse, I love you guys. All three of you are awesome pvpers. Hope to see more vids from Purse soon.

@Yde, bored on AP? Surely you jest. There's almost always something going on. Make a toon and level it to 10, and if I'm online and not busy running stuff with my wife, I will personally run you through rfc and wc (since those are the only two I have ever tried soloing, and can do so easily,) for gear. Cheers.

Also saw multiple Swag(insert container name here) toons logging on tonight, I guess they were just reserving names. heh.

Thank you for the kind offer, Cruel! :) If I ever get to level 10, I might take you up on that, but definitely not this week. ^^

Wow I saw some really inventive Swag names get reserved tonight on Horde AP!

Swagsuitcase (brilliant!)
Swagtube (think Pringles!!!! YUM)
Swagcasket (what a great Undead Swag name! - Swagcoffin is also good, but might be taken ;)

My wish - and i know Swagbags would love it too - is to see a full 10-man TEAM SWAG WSG

WARSWAG GULCH!:cool:

I like your style Team Swag. If I roll another on AP I 'll jump on the bandwagon ;o)

Bump. It's not necro if it's still twitching. Put me on the roster already and I still want to see that Warswag Gulch 10-man Swagmade! :O
Good night all. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread