Official release date announced:

You can never be geared up without coming lv up.
You do realize people twinked in Vanilla, right? And a lot of people considered twinking to be in it's prime during Vanilla?

1s, 10s/19s, 29s, 39s, 49s, and even 59s were all a thing in Vanilla.

Reactions: MYT
Just use google and you'll see that the game only has 1.7 million. It's just a dead game.

Just use google and you'll see that the game only has 1.7 million. It's just a dead game.
Yeah, all I'm seeing is one source that clearly states in it's own article it may not be accurate.

That was later deleted, and pretty much debunked. The one by WeakAuras was wrong.

There's reason to believe China alone has over 1m, with EU having slightly more, and US having the most. That'd lead to at least 3m.

How do you want to twink there, if there is not even xp stop lol
BUHAHAHHAHAHAA! You explore every location you might need to travel to BEFORE you hit your twink level, you accept and complete many of the gear quests before you hit your twink level, you do all quest mob killing dead when possible, you kill bosses while dead, you be CAREFUL about moving around in the world once you have made your tink.

You actualy WORK at it. Plenty of us OG tinks predate exp off and EXP in BGS by years and years of play.

Which made it a bit tough to get BIS for some toons, especially when factoring in stuff like Glacial Stone. The challenge was part of the fun.

Charged gears, my god all the charged gear runs I have done, no real risk of leveling unless you screw up mind you but man the number of run.

Yeah, all I'm seeing is one source that clearly states in it's own article it may not be accurate.

That was later deleted, and pretty much debunked.

There's reason to believe China alone has over 1m, with EU having slightly more, and US having the most. That'd lead to at least 3m.

If you do not believe it, prove the opposite :)

That was later deleted, and pretty much debunked.

Although I'm a big fan of trolling tinkinfo staff, stop taking the bait bruh

Twinking originated in vanilla. If it wasn't possible then it wouldn't have existed. You obviously didn't play back then, and likely won't in classic, but you should stop the anti-wow propaganda vs people who know you're full of shit.

Charged gears, my god all the charged gear runs I have done, no real risk of leveling unless you screw up mind you but man the number of run.
>.<

Twinking originated in vanilla. If it wasn't possible then it wouldn't have existed. You obviously didn't play back then, and likely won't in classic, but you should stop the anti-wow propaganda vs people who know you're full of shit.
Well, yes and no. It technically pre-dates WoW.

Although I'm a big fan of trolling tinkinfo staff, stop taking the bait bruh
Some people genuinely believe the WeakAuras article, though. Even though they deleted it and said it was inaccurate.

That was later deleted, and pretty much debunked. The one by WeakAuras was wrong.

If you do not believe it, prove the opposite :)

yeah well
did they specify what exactly is an active user?
like, if i count every1 whos logged within the 3 months as active player (including f2p and vets) it'd be easy to have 3.5m active while only 1m of subs

oh and they could also be doublecount the millions of f2p/vets people are spamming (altho im sure they doublecounted subs b4; but ppl have paid for them even if its a guy having 2 accounts so theres that)

As far as i know the only user count blizz has released for several years is the total users across all platforms, so hearthstone, heroes of the storm, Diablo etc etc etc etc etc

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that wow does not have 3 million subs more! I do not know where you read that, but it's very unlikely. Anyway, it's still a dead game. Considering that the game had over 12 million subs.

yeah well
did they specify what exactly is an active user?
If they've defined it, I can't find it. Though I assume it's unique accounts that have logged in during that month, either active sub or not.

However they define it, I assume they do it in a way that allows them to pad activity. There probably aren't 3.5 million active subs. But if the over/under is a million, I'll take the over all day

Well, the 11-15 million figures were always super inflated based on the fact that included anyone who logged in on Netcafes / PCBang in Korea, China, etc. All they had to do was log on for the free hour they don't have to pay for, for it to count.

I'm really looking forward to dungeons being challenging again, and being a process. Sure, fully clearing Mara is a full afternoon of work but that was way cooler than just mass aoe pulling everything.
Being REQUIRED to CC certain Mobs or you D-I-E. Unlike Retail you just faceroll everything.

WAIT FOR SUNDERS!

I have this image of the people I met in WotLK dungeon finder "heroics" tanking on my warrior and my DK (either could all but solo those pathetic excuses for dungeons) or the ones i met at the end of MOP on my warrior tank (who i soloed the first heroic boss I saw when I accidentally locked me in and them out) trying to get through Sunken temple.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Epic luls, sadly most of them wont play classic and certainly wont make it to ST, but their first run in deadmines should be amusing.

Users who are viewing this thread