Official release date announced:

Vanilla leveling was as much a part of the game as endgame was. So it was expected to take a while.

I'm really looking forward to dungeons being challenging again, and being a process. Sure, fully clearing Mara is a full afternoon of work but that was way cooler than just mass aoe pulling everything.

I am not sure I EVER did a full mara clear back then, place was HUGE and the level range was brutal IIRC

Getting married on the 24th. I'll be gone for 2 weeks on my honeymoon... good timing

Reschedule the whole wedding. If she doesnt understand she isnt deserving of tink legend purj

O also I'm fuckin pumped for the original WC with half the dungeon bugged through the floor and a map that's harder to navigate than the imaginary object the "clitoris"

Reschedule the whole wedding. If she doesnt understand she isnt deserving of tink legend purj

O also I'm fuckin pumped for the original WC with half the dungeon bugged through the floor and a map that's harder to navigate than the imaginary object the "clitoris"

What map?

No one cares about classic wow. I give people 1-2 weeks, then it will be dead like the wow now. Apart from that, you can not twink there, if everyone goes so fast oom it is not fun.

What map?

Obv there was no map as it exists today. Is "dungeon layout" a better way for me to describe how un-fucking-possible it is to navigate WC?

No one cares about classic wow. I give people 1-2 weeks, then it will be dead like the wow now. Apart from that, you can not twink there, if everyone goes so fast oom it is not fun.
Well, judging by the amount of replies here and on social media...I'd say you're wrong.

Also judging by the amount of demand for this for the last 10+ years...Yeah.

Twinking will exist, and did exist in Vanilla. Not sure why you would assume otherwise.

As for WoW being dead now....? That's just silly. It's not even close to dead. WoW right now still has more subs than any other MMORPG had in history prior to it. Millions of players =/= dead game.

Twinking was at its finest from vanilla - wotlk. How can someone claim no1 will twink classic? xD

WoTLK twinking was my favorite, I think. Mostly due to the state of how fun 60s and 70s were.

If he's referring to the fact you can't turn off XP? Never stopped anyone before. >_>

WoTLK twinking was my favorite, I think. Mostly due to the state of how fun 60s and 70s were.

If he's referring to the fact you can't turn off XP? Never stopped anyone before. >_>

I to enjoyed Wrath twinking, such massive health pools ended gib twinks, tho timer WSG sucks I think we all can agree on that.

And yeah pre EXP off it was a lot more work, planning and being careful, never stopped me

How do you want to twink there, if there is not even xp stop lol

Well, judging by the amount of replies here and on social media...I'd say you're wrong.

Also judging by the amount of demand for this for the last 10+ years...Yeah.

Twinking will exist, and did exist in Vanilla. Not sure why you would assume otherwise.

As for WoW being dead now....? That's just silly. It's not even close to dead. WoW right now still has more subs than any other MMORPG had in history prior to it. Millions of players =/= dead game.

How is wow not dead? It does not even have 2 million subs.

I to enjoyed Wrath twinking, such massive health pools ended gib twinks, tho timer WSG sucks I think we all can agree on that.

And yeah pre EXP off it was a lot more work, planning and being careful, never stopped me

I get why they did the timer, but I don't like it.
I preferred and loved the long matches. The "Whoever gets the last cap wins" at the end of the timer is much less fun than having it go until someone wins.

How do you want to twink there, if there is not even xp stop lol
By being careful not to go over XP when gearing?

There wasn't XP gain in BGs.

How is wow not dead? It does not even have 2 million subs.

I'd be shocked if you had a legitimate source that proved it had less than 2 million.

And is 2 million players really what constitutes a "dead" game? That's more than Everquest ever had at it's peak. Or any other MMORPG prior to WoW...

And is 2 million players really what constitutes a "dead" game? That's more than Everquest ever had at it's peak. Or any other MMORPG prior to WoW...[/QUOTE]

Considering that wow had over 11 million, FOR SURE.

All these spoiled new kids xD
You didn't get exp from BG's. So you make sure you do quests at the appropriate level and don't kill bosses alive
Which made it a bit tough to get BIS for some toons, especially when factoring in stuff like Glacial Stone. The challenge was part of the fun.

And is 2 million players really what constitutes a "dead" game? That's more than Everquest ever had at it's peak. Or any other MMORPG prior to WoW...

Considering that wow had over 11 million, FOR SURE.[/QUOTE]

Still no valid sources stating there is less than 2 million.

Also, it's a 15 year old game. Still having 2 million alone would be incredibly impressive.

WoW is still the top dog in the MMO world. It's absurd to suggest otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread