Official Recruitment Thread For Level 10-14 Twink (Exp-off) US

I wouldn't say it if it hadn't happened to me personally. That being said, how many people do you have horde side? If it's not at least 15 I really wont bother but making a 10 again might be fun if theres some hope for games.

bankbeauty said:
You'll need to be quick in the actions!

In the 10-14 bracket you can be the slowest in your actions because of the resilience stacking. You can theory-craft what this bracket would be like all you want, but in the end, there won't be any pops. The 15-19 bracket offers so much more.

Been queuing up on my 10 for days now, with no pops. Frankly I doubt that'll change without the brackets being reverted to X0-X9, which is unlikely to happen, given that brackets with a 5 level difference offer a better play experience for the average player.

Rivfader said:
Wrong, Bankbeauty specifically was stacking resil and macrospamming with /comfort and /lol as he was derping around mid.

Hahahaha, good to know Bankbeauty you lil snake, good to know

Vincent said:
Hahahaha, good to know Bankbeauty you lil snake, good to know

I love how you guys accuse me of random stuff.

Why do you even bother Wasting your time, OVER and OVER to scrap our effort in making this bracket active? What does it makes to you that we want an active bracket?! Tell me. Tell me why Pizza you have to come over all the level 10 topic and waste your time in telling us how level 10 are weak and 19s so pro.

I'd like to take a quick moment to thank the mods for locking those other threads that threaten to ruin our attempts to create a healthy 10-14 bracket. If you want to play level 10-14 then sign up here. Taking resilience stacking into exp-on games won't accomplish anything. Instead of griefing others, take off the resilience gear and enjoy the bracket for the fun things that it offers. There are builds you can play here that you can't play anywhere else.

roguedubb said:
Been queuing up on my 10 for days now, with no pops. Frankly I doubt that'll change without the brackets being reverted to X0-X9, which is unlikely to happen, given that brackets with a 5 level difference offer a better play experience for the average player.

CHACHINGGGG

we have a smart cookie here folks.

fix resil and bracket will follow.

Since you're latest thread got closed again, I'll respond to your statement: "nothing bad can happen"

Plenty bad could happen. If blizz does nothing, something bad happens. You just spent a bunch of time griefing people to accomplish nothing. They complain and......Blizz removes the 10-14 bracket all together based on your actions. They already have lvl 15 min requirement for the random dungeon que. It would be a pretty easy and fix for blizz to implement and justify.

Did you ever think of that? No. You're only thinking about what possible solutions you would like to have happen. That Blizz will do the what you think is the logical thing: fix the enchant and/or combine the brackets back. That's a big leap of faith considering that Blizz spent all this time balancing low level pvp and then went and gave hunters disengage at 14. Blizz doesn't do what's best or logical. They do what's easy.

What do you think is easier:

1- Hunting through game code to fix the resilience enchant and recombining brackets (which means more weeks of bugged ques for those players)

2- Changing stat scaling at levels 1-10 only (which they haven't touched since vanilla)

3- Eliminating the 10-14 brackets

You're going to screw it up for the rest of us. Please don't

Anyway Back on-topic, We're slowly gathering here on Zul'jin Horde Side! Need more Dps and CC for premade team, No more pally Plz :p (Except a FC if interested!)

-C'mon guys, Still looking for activity on Alliance side!

Still Need more on alliance, thanks for everyone that whsipered me!

If you guys dont mind waiting til my pc gets out of the shop, i can start a 10s guild on bronzebeard ally side! I know i would have like 5 friends that would 10 twink with me there. We could prob get a pop before xmas! What do you think bank? Btw sorry if there is bad grammer or spelling im posting this from my iphone...

Well that's a good Idea, we need an alliance guild setup. We're slowly recruiting here on Zul'jin and there's already some on medivh too, but I guess if you can get a guild going then why not!

yeah ........

Users who are viewing this thread