Official Recruitment Thread For Level 10-14 Twink (Exp-off) US

Vincent said:
Hope you dont mind me making a resi stacked 10 then...

You should make one live up.

Btw, I would only use my resil gear when I was getting farm in the GY. In that case I would put my resil gear on, survive the GY, and change back to haste gear once in my base. So if that ruins the fun out of a game, then fuck the whole 19s community because if GY farming is the 19s fun then it's a stupid bracket.

Vincent said:
random nonsense...

Why did I ever take your ignorant ass off ignore? Reading comprehension is obviously beyond you. I'm beginning to wonder: Do you even read the posts or do you just snip random parts of a post and thow out baseless arguments?

back on topic:

I appreciate your attempt to keep level 10s going BB. I'll be on the look out for updates on the progress of this project. I'll PM you some ideas to mull over and see if the rest of the level 10 community approves.

bankbeauty said:
Btw, I would only use my resil gear when I was getting farm in the GY. In that case I would put my resil gear on, survive the GY, and change back to haste gear once in my base.

You're pretty much the only one doing so, ever since the resilience buff I havent seen a single level 10 in any other set than full resi, and we both know that like 90% of the level 10s just do it for the resi.

fochixi said:
Why did I ever take your ignorant ass off ignore? Reading comprehension is obviously beyond you. I'm beginning to wonder: Do you even read the posts or do you just snip random parts of a post and thow out baseless arguments?

Oh noes, please dont add me to your fruity little ignore list, enjoy discussing things with yourself when you're gonna ignore everyone who doesnt agree with you on everything

bankbeauty said:
I understand your point of view. But actually, since resillience nerf, 19s were able to kill us, maybe not easy but they were. Level 10 Dps input is lower and so it would make it impossible.

Level 19s twink themselves told level 10 that their dps didn't worth it.

Btw, Tons of level 10 never enjoyed resil.

There were plenty of level 10s using the resilience enchant before resilience was nerfed. As a matter of fact, there was someone ON THIS SITE who was gloating over it with videos showing his 'invincible' character getting hit by 5-6 people at a time and not dying. The reasoning then was 'its not my fault Blizzard put this in the game, Im going to continue to abuse it until its fixed' without any regard to how much fun level 19s were having. Whats changed? Absolutely nothing.

Vincent said:
You're pretty much the only one doing so, ever since the resilience buff I havent seen a single level 10 in any other set than full resi, and we both know that like 90% of the level 10s just do it for the resi.

Well my point is just, let's not put everyone in the same boat.

Falaris said:
There were plenty of level 10s using the resilience enchant before resilience was nerfed. As a matter of fact, there was someone ON THIS SITE who was gloating over it with videos showing his 'invincible' character getting hit by 5-6 people at a time and not dying. The reasoning then was 'its not my fault Blizzard put this in the game, Im going to continue to abuse it until its fixed' without any regard to how much fun level 19s were having. Whats changed? Absolutely nothing.

There are always players who will do things like that. We are not supporting that type of play now, nor have we ever. So why hate on people that are trying to do the right thing and create a fun bracket for everyone? If you have a problem about a level 10 exploiter who's gloating on this forum, then go call him out on his thread. This is not the place for it.

If you wan't to play in the 10-14 bracket then contribute something to help it grow. With a small playerbase, we have the ability to make it whatever we want. If you want a bg free of resilience stackers, then join up and commit to playing with us instead of calling us out on stuff we didn't even do.

Falaris said:

It's pretty obvious you're talking about me, so here is my rebuttal. Raising awareness on broken aspect of the game is the quickest way to get it fixed. A day after that video was released a resilience hotfix patch was applied that significantly reduced resilience scaling. Three weeks later, tens received their own separate bracket. Also, when I made that video 99% of the 19s on our forums were calling level 10s worthless, garbage, and a waste of time. I got sick of all of the ten bashing so I busted out my own ten and got to work.

Anyways, fellas try to stay on topic. Ty.

Duckhunt said:
It's pretty obvious you're talking about me, so here is my rebuttal. Raising awareness on broken aspect of the game is the quickest way to get it fixed. A day after that video was released a resilience hotfix patch was applied that significantly reduced resilience scaling. Three weeks later, tens received their own separate bracket. Also, when I made that video 99% of the 19s on our forums were calling level 10s worthless, garbage, and a waste of time. I got sick of all of the ten bashing so I busted out my own ten and got to work.

Anyways, fellas try and more on topic. Ty.

All I was trying to convey with my post is the current situation with resilience enchants is NO different than it was when you were abusing the mechanic against level 19s. If they want resilience changed they should do the exact same things 19s had to do to get it changed for our bracket. The level 10s now are just being hypocrites by saying 'well NOW we're just going to ban it, since its no fun for US anymore'.

Falaris said:
All I was trying to convey with my post is the current situation with resilience enchants is NO different than it was when you were abusing the mechanic against level 19s. If they want resilience changed they should do the exact same things 19s had to do to get it changed for our bracket. The level 10s now are just being hypocrites by saying 'well NOW we're just going to ban it, since its no fun for US anymore'.

Can you read my comments? No Alright, leave this place.

bankbeauty said:
Can you read my comments? No Alright, leave this place.

Yeah, and you dont understand why multiple people in this thread have said you have too high of an opinion of yourself.

Falaris said:
Yeah, and you dont understand why multiple people in this thread have said you have too high of an opinion of yourself.

Seriously leave this thread right now. And just before you do tell me, where the fuck do you get that from?

Okay, both of you crossed the line. Time for some forum clean up! This time, stay on topic. I'm watching this thread carefully and will be handing out infractions when necessary.

We're still looking for more Alliance Players! If you are interested let us know. We need an Alliance Guild to revive this bracket! Thanks

Falaris said:

Sure we could try that. The chances that Blizz will correct such a small part of the game is pretty rare. They didn't really solve anything with the bracket split and the only reason it was nerfed was because it was also affecting high level resilience stacking too. All they did was move the problem somplace else. Nothing was fixed. Yay for the 15-19's, but, the level 10-14's still got their spellbooks gutted and resilience is even more of a problem for anyone playing in 10-14 because now you don't have 19's to deal the damage capable of bringing resilience stacking 10's down.

If we're going to spend time organizing a bg with all 10-14 twinks then why not make in enjoyable for those participating, instead of trying to teach blizz a lesson by beating on each other to the tune of a 25 min stalemate. I'm sure we could do that and record it to make a point. I really don't want to waste my play time tying to show blizz something they should fix, but , probably never will.

The main topic point of contention, that the OP was acting like a moderator, disrespectful to pretty much.... everyone with his post, and claiming to have abilities he doesnt to 'punish' people in pug games, wasnt even addressed by the Moderator, who happens to be a fervent supporter of level 10 twinks. I am not surprised

Falaris said:
The main topic point of contention, that the OP was acting like a moderator, disrespectful to pretty much.... everyone with his post, and claiming to have abilities he doesnt to 'punish' people in pug games, wasnt even addressed by the Moderator, who happens to be a fervent supporter of level 10 twinks. I am not surprised

I gave him a warning too. As I said, BOTH of you crossed the line. Only difference is he knows when to drop it, and you keep on going. Keep it up bud.

Duckhunt said:
I gave him a warning too. As I said, BOTH of you crossed the line. Only difference is he knows when to drop it, and you keep on going. Keep it up bud.

Actually,the REAL difference here is you deleted one persons post and not the other. You know, just like my post said? Im far from the only person who has commented in this thread about this persons demeanor, as usual Im just the only person thats willing to call you out for being hypocritical when you coddle your niche of players while admonishing the rest. You dont have a real argument to stand on when you say 'I said something to both of you' when everyones comments BUT his get deleted, or even edited

Whelp, I warned him. Anyway, I have a 10 alliance twink and a 10 horde twink on Medivh. Hit me up some time when you're gonna do your premades. :)

Users who are viewing this thread