Official Recruitment Thread For Level 10-14 Twink (Exp-off) US

Rivfader said:
Premades are obviously a given when both sides agree on rules. I'm more concerned about whats to stop me and a few of my friends from making lvltenbad resil twinks and queuing just to ruin everyone's fun. Especially being alli side seems like we'd get pops unless the only time you all queued was with 10v10 and no cross queuing.

There will always be people abusing shit but W/e in premade there will be no problem, and I told everyone that joined my guild that no1 will be using Resil Chest enchant. That's the best I can do by myself :)

Ancient said:
So this will be a premade only bracket considering you can do no "shit" to the resi "abusers"?

It works for some brackets, I know 49s have their premade night.

Exactly what Duckhunt Said.

Rivfader said:
I'm somewhat interested but I have to say that banning resil after most of you actively ruined 19 games with it is pathetic. .

Wrong.

The level 10's posting in this thread are not the fotm players that rolled up 10's and ruined your fun at 19. The level 10 player base is too small to do this. The real culprits were the level 19's that didn't like the mechanic and made their own level 10's to illustrate how resilience could be exploited. The end result is that the 19's got what they wanted and got themselves seperated from the lower levels.

The majority of the loyal level 10 playerbase wasn't happy with resilience stackers either. Now we are left to deal with a problem that will most likely never be fixed. We'll try to deal with it as best we can and would love for more people to join us and help make a fun and competitve bracket.

Cool, time will show how this works out. Also, 49s have a base population of twinks so their number doesn't change as rapidly or as much, while 10-14 being a new bracket if one doesn't enjoy he will simply move on to 15-19 or further.

I agree with fochixi, kinda, but the bracket splitting wasn't a result of the rerolled 19s to 10 resi stackers, don't imply that it was, the bracket split was known quite a long time before the existence of this " resi bug ". Don't imply the 10's are more " honourable " for not using the bug, most did when they needed to keep alive. They might have not been happy about the bug but they used it as much as the next guy. Really, stating the members on ignore on your signature, a sign of a person who can't take constructive criticism to his flawed and biased judgements right there.

Ancient said:
Cool, time will show how this works out. Also, 49s have a base population of twinks so their number doesn't change as rapidly or as much, while 10-14 being a new bracket if one doesn't enjoy he will simply move on to 15-19 or further.

that's a good point, but what we're trying, is to atleast get some Qs, to show what it is to be in a 10-14 Bracket, and so people will then be able to judge by themselves :D

i would make my guild on elune, i could fund enchants and help with quests on my 80. btw this is for ally. and i only play on weekends because of school so the guild wont be up till then.

What I find the most disturbing about all this is you have a few dedicated level ten players here trying to do the right thing and create a bracket that is fun and competitive and a bunch of people take this as an opportunity to lay all their level 10 grievences at our feet. We're not the ones that "wronged" you. Threatening to ruin our fun like "we did to you" and garbage like that is completly uncalled for and misguided.

Again Guys, this is not a place to argue about level 10, Thanks!

Threatening? We're simply warning you of the dangers, people will ruin games, every bracket has those people and personally I like them, they bring more variety into the bracket.. in most cases, in your case this will be completely killing off the bracket if enough people do it. "Wronged" me? Hell I haven't played 19s or level 19 twinks since TBC and my judgement is a conclusive opinion based on all of the threads concerning the brackets on this forum, it may be limited to the views of only the posters of this forum but since they represent "twinking" as a whole it is valid. Therefore there is no logical backing behind your post except maybe the fact that you can analyse my " threatening " tone from me using negative intensifiers. I personally find your signature disturbing.

Hell we all know this bracket will fail and we're all waiting for it, to say the " Told ya so" . No offence to the supporters of the "new" bracket. Yes I am contradicting myself but hell I'm on ignore and you can't point it out unless you aren't ignoring me therefore your signature failing as a whole. Goodbye and goodluck.

This bracket Will not fail. If we work together OVER and OVER, we will get things going. And even if it's just to get 1-2 Games a week, well, that be it!

I dunno, do you think this would work, to set a day to Q?

my ignore list

The people that are on there are there for going off topic and flaming or continually throwing out accusations that are inaccurate and baseless. You have lightened up in your more recent posts and I may take you off, not that you care, I'm sure.

It has nothing to do with me not being able to handle someone who disagrees with me or is giving constructive criticism. That wasn't what was going on with these people. They have been offensive and rude and I'm not here to partake in that kind of banter.

I still disagree to you point that "loyal level 10's used resilience stacking as much as the greifers." Have I used it, yes. I've spent far more time playing without it. Even if you throw out the previous 4 1/2 years I've been playing my level ten and just count time since 4.0.

The only time I wore the resilience gear was when I was in a bg with 5+ opposing rogues all ShS/Ambush looking for cheap kills. Funny, there is far less hate for those players that were just looking to ruin someone else's fun when all they were doing was exploiting the ridiculously high damage scaling and cheap spell mechanics. I faced plenty of rogues and survived one on one, but, when they start ganging up on me in the gy.....then I put an end to it.

There were some that qued up just to ruin peoples day and they only played in the resilience gear. So they are using it 100% of the time. I'm using it maybe 10-20%. Statictically I used it far less and not in an attempt to ruin someone elses good time, but, to give myself a shot becaus I now don't have the utility spells I had before.

I've said on several occasions that 4.0 was about the worst thing to happen to level 10's. All the utility spells are gone and the only thing we got in return was a broken mechanic. If I could have back 3-4 spells that were removed and get rid of resilience, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

I'm not saying I'm better than those people that stacked resilience or that no level 10's are accountable. I know a couple that did it and I'm pretty disappointed in them. I'm simply trying to get people to see that we are individuals and not responsible for the actions of the people you may have encounterd.

Not even going to point out the numerous spelling and judging errors Fochixi has made and simply wanna show my gratitude to all those on fochixi's signature, he does care what you say, da guy's a carebear and does not take it for his opinion to be taken lightly. Treat the guy with some respect and don't talk to him in a condescending tone. Also your sig fails like I have stated. Erh please refrain from PMing me foxyyy. Feel free to bash me for posting in this thread and for being a noob and disregarding the rules of bankbeauty.

bankbeauty said:
I dunno, do you think this would work, to set a day to Q?

I'll put the ideas I sent to you hear to see if any level 10's are interested in any of these.

1- Set a general que time(s) on a daily basis that all level tens can attempt to log in and hopefully get a que with other level 10's. Since we are all spread out this gives a chance to que up every day for those of us that might not be able to commit to a certain day or time. For example, we could attempt to have ques for 30 mins immediatly following every AGM drop.

2- Set a specific day of the week that has a long block of time dedicated to level 10's. This was pretty common practice for other brackets and successful. My only concern is that we end up competing for time vs other brackets since most of us have other twinks. If we are in competition for playing time, we'll lose to the bracket that is more heavily populated

3- Migrate to a single server (preferably normal so you can have level 10's on either side to help fill out games) I am kind of partial to this one since we will all be on one place we could also engage in world pvp and duels in high traffic areas to hopefully get people to stop and ask what's going on and possibly join us.

4- Exchange real id's so anytime we see enough players to from a bg we can message one another to get it started. Of course some people raid and do other stuff and I wouldn't want to bother someone in the middle of that to join level 10's. Some people might not want to give out their info and I get that, but, it's a really nice feature if it's being used the right way.

Gotta find a day that is not the same as any other bracket :p

fochixi said:
Wrong.

The level 10's posting in this thread are not the fotm players that rolled up 10's and ruined your fun at 19. The level 10 player base is too small to do this. The real culprits were the level 19's that didn't like the mechanic and made their own level 10's to illustrate how resilience could be exploited. The end result is that the 19's got what they wanted and got themselves seperated from the lower levels.

The majority of the loyal level 10 playerbase wasn't happy with resilience stackers either. Now we are left to deal with a problem that will most likely never be fixed. We'll try to deal with it as best we can and would love for more people to join us and help make a fun and competitve bracket.

Wrong, Bankbeauty specifically was stacking resil and macrospamming with /comfort and /lol as he was derping around mid. But I digress, I really am interested but want to hear what you propose to do to prevent this behavior. I'm not gonna go through the trouble of making another lvl 10 just to have the bracket ruined by people stacking resil. If you can organize premades then more power to you. This is a recruitment thread however and I want to know why I, or any other new player for that matter, show be recruited. Try selling the bracket to me, and by extension most players that don't currently care for the bracket.

Sorry but I don't even know /comfort macro...

And Never macrospammed, so don't tell me that's what I was doing.

EDIT: The only Time I used Resil on Chest was when I was gettig farm in GY that's it.

-On topic-

Why would you play 10s or 14s, because it's a not so expensive Bracket, where there's always action and quick action.

Skills are more then needed here, High dodge and fast attacker, You'll need to be quick in the actions!

you can basically set your own theorycrafted gear easily since there's a lot of set possible and lots of unknown gear and items!

Users who are viewing this thread