Official R18 Premade Rules

Portable Bronze Mortar only gnomes can use? So that's a no. Also no mention on banning respective faction's Portal jumps and out of map jumps.\

Also ''All 19 buffs from classes'' wording is wack. needs be ONLY CLASS BUFFS based of comp inside the BG.

Seeing as +15 engineering is part of gnomes racial makeup I don't see the problem. Banning race specific attributes is not a great idea. By that same token we should ban Will of the Forsaken since its the most overpowered racial. Also keep in mind that hunters, druids and paladins can not be gnome so at most you're only looking at 5.

In regards to the 19 buff wording it's very clear what it means since I put ''no buffs level 20 and over" in the disallowed column. No ''out of map'' jumps seems like common sense as well, never been allowed in 10+ years of premades.

• No Food buffs
  • No Rumsey Rum

This is egregious, liberal usage of regulation. 19s will be required to fish in STV for their hats/boots regardless, so fishing for their Rumseys is also possible. Banning this is ridiculous. In a similar vein, I can cook Big Bear Steaks and Curiously Tasty Omelettes on my 19. To ban something quite inexpensive and possible on our 19s is just dumb.

Seeing as +15 engineering is part of gnomes racial makeup I don't see the problem. Banning race specific attributes is not a great idea. By that same token we should ban Will of the Forsaken since its the most overpowered racial. Also keep in mind that hunters, druids and paladins can not be gnome so at most you're only looking at 5.

In regards to the 19 buff wording it's very clear what it means since I put ''no buffs level 20 and over" in the disallowed column. No ''out of map'' jumps seems like common sense as well, never been allowed in 10+ years of premades.

Nothing is wrong with gnomes +15 engi. If there is a problematic item it will get banned, regardless of its gnome exclusivity. I am not much for most bans myself, but following this forum its easy to see the trend of what flies and doesnt. Goblin Jumper Cables come to mind. Portable Bronze Mortar, however, is not a problem imo.

There is no law enforced with its basis being rooted in common sense. If you want people to follow a rule, you have to explicitly spell it out. We have such a grand opportunity with classic to grow Twinking numbers, yet everyone acts so closed-off. Not everyone has been around for the last 10 years. I am back from Wrath myself.

This is egregious, liberal usage of regulation. 19s will be required to fish in STV for their hats/boots regardless, so fishing for their Rumseys is also possible. Banning this is ridiculous. In a similar vein, I can cook Big Bear Steaks and Curiously Tasty Omelettes on my 19. To ban something quite inexpensive and possible on our 19s is just dumb.
congrats u have more time then a lot of ppl in the bracket those things sound like good things to use in pugs! , premade rules are made to cater to the majority and not everyone has time to get that stuff

premade rules are made to cater to the majority and not everyone has time to get that stuff

this makes sense. its what retail did to us, to cater to their majority, and im turn we were shattered as a community and many quit. until the community is very large and cohesive, we should leave rules to the premades playing against eachother.

Nothing is wrong with gnomes +15 engi. If there is a problematic item it will get banned, regardless of its gnome exclusivity. I am not much for most bans myself, but following this forum its easy to see the trend of what flies and doesnt. Goblin Jumper Cables come to mind. Portable Bronze Mortar, however, is not a problem imo.

There is no law enforced with its basis being rooted in common sense. If you want people to follow a rule, you have to explicitly spell it out. We have such a grand opportunity with classic to grow Twinking numbers, yet everyone acts so closed-off. Not everyone has been around for the last 10 years. I am back from Wrath myself.

I don't know mate not jumping outside the map seems very common sense. Not trying to be dismissive I just don't understand why that would even be considered. I agree with goblin jumper cables and have added it to ''disallowed''.

Concerning you first part buffs outside the battleground including rum and food buffs have always been seen as unacceptable in a premade sense.

this makes sense. its what retail did to us, to cater to their majority, and im turn we were shattered as a community and many quit. until the community is very large and cohesive, we should leave rules to the premades playing against eachother.
ive never known someone to quit bc they couldn't use their food buffs in premades lol

I don't know mate not jumping outside the map seems very common sense. Not trying to be dismissive I just don't understand why that would even be considered. I agree with goblin jumper cables and have added it to ''disallowed''.

Concerning you first part buffs outside the battleground including rum and food buffs have always been seen as unacceptable in a premade sense.

It's not obvious. In a lot of games, exploiting mechanics unintended by developers has become the professional (wavedashing in smash bros melee, animation canceling in league of legends) meta.

Concerning the food and rum buffs, okay? I dont care that its always been disallowed. That is dumb. I disagree with that and would very much want access to whatever my 19 has natural access to. A farm that doesnt involve exp gain is very much that.

ive never known someone to quit bc they couldn't use their food buffs in premades lol
I wouldnt quit playing, but perhaps I'd quit playing with those specific people.

god forbid we dont clutch on speedpots coz we can't play the game properly

I am okay with speed pot removal as long as there are no rocket boots either. I like the class identity argument, but if we ignore GRB it would be hypocritical.

It's not obvious. In a lot of games, exploiting mechanics unintended by developers has become the professional (wavedashing in smash bros melee, animation canceling in league of legends) meta.

Concerning the food and rum buffs, okay? I dont care that its always been disallowed. That is dumb. I disagree with that and would very much want access to whatever my 19 has natural access to. A farm that doesnt involve exp gain is very much that.

I wouldnt quit playing, but perhaps I'd quit playing with those specific people.

>Jumping outside the map
>Not obvious

Not sure if you taking the piss mate but not going to discuss such a very simple point further.

>Jumping outside the map
>Not obvious

Not sure if you taking the piss mate but not going to discuss such a very simple point further.

to players new to the community it might not be. you gotta stop acting so closed off and take advantage of classic to grow. good players gotta start somewhere

OP's rules are stoop. Officially not following those rules.

Horde has orcs for stun resist anyways. I dont see a huge problem with the bomb at all

Users who are viewing this thread