Official R18 Premade Rules

Only respect for @Bowner @Agonist and @#ko - all three belong to guilds that will be premading. It's healthy for competition to discuss differences on an open forum where other members of the bracket can contribute.

You'll always get the baby yoda's who will copy pasta the "you're no one kid/1v1 me/your opinion is irrelevant" and can't comprehend healthy banter.

No worries, respect to you as well. It's great that we having a discussion here, I only want to make things as fair and as balanced as possible.

Only respect for @Bowner @Agonist and @#ko - all three belong to guilds that will be premading. It's healthy for competition to discuss differences on an open forum where other members of the bracket can contribute.

You'll always get the baby yoda's who will copy pasta the "you're no one kid/1v1 me/your opinion is irrelevant" and can't comprehend healthy banter.

Weoo! I love scootin in here and catching up on some good ol knee slappin' cringe.
I ReSpEct you GuYs BRo.

Aside from that it looks like a good baseline. I'm sure respecting parties will sit down and hash out a rule set that varies game to game. Re title "No Hard Feelings Official Premade Rules" and away ya go.

Weoo! I love scootin in here and catching up on some good ol knee slappin' cringe.
I ReSpEct you GuYs BRo.

Aside from that it looks like a good baseline. I'm sure respecting parties will sit down and hash out a rule set that varies game to game. Re title "No Hard Feelings Official Premade Rules" and away ya go.
I'm so honored your first post was to quote me.

#respectbro

Why do you keep bringing up solo q play? No one cares whatsoever what anyone does in random pug games, and if they do theyre a degenerate that needs to stay to 10v10s if its too much for people to use consums in pugs. Its been said many times these rules are directly related to premades, guild v guild, games. You're beating a long since dead horse by continuing to bring up solo q play, its a terrible argument drop it.

I am not arguing about solo queue and the bans, I am directly referencing the guy who is saying dumb things like 'follow my rules or the queues will die'

Users who are viewing this thread