Official Epic Upgrade Bragging Thread (Warning: Jealousy/Salt)

WoWScrnShot_050719_112423.jpg
WoWScrnShot_050819_091207.jpg
WoWScrnShot_050719_113413.jpg
WoWScrnShot_050719_130401.jpg

Rerolled a warrior for the chest, and the hunter for the weapon. 11 agi 11 stam is pretty nice vs 8 agi 8 stam 8 crit, and 16 agi. It's no hand of argus, but to my knowledge, hand of argus is the only item that is 16 agi 16 stam?

Not a single knuckleduster I killed dropped one of those, while the henchman dropped like 15 of the cleavers before I gave up. Not saying it's exactly related, but I never even saw 1... certainly something different there.
I picked up a green one today. Did you have luck getting an epic one?
[doublepost=1557354908,1557335897][/doublepost]
View attachment 11483
After my loss at obtaining an epic ranged weapon I hit the beach to take out my frustration on the crabs. Killed a few and got this!
[doublepost=1557267712,1557259315][/doublepost]
View attachment 11490
No luck on any ranged weaps, but I guess two daggers will suffice?
Capture.JPG

Epic ToV yesterday and again today! The RNG Gods are making up for not giving me a bow!

Haven't played in awhile, i dont even have membership but luckily kept my 19s XP locked. Im enjoying this feature though. Have a lot to do on my 20s now.

First epic so far. (still scared to unequip my medicine pouch)

ItedrN2.png

Haven't played in awhile, i dont even have membership but luckily kept my 19s XP locked. Im enjoying this feature though. Have a lot to do on my 20s now.

First epic so far. (still scared to unequip my medicine pouch)

ItedrN2.png
I came back after quitting towards the end of legion and had a medicine pouch equipped on my 29. I took the risk and unequipped it, it wasn't giving me any stats. So you're good to take it off whenever, unless you just want it equipped for swag status

I came back after quitting towards the end of legion and had a medicine pouch equipped on my 29. I took the risk and unequipped it, it wasn't giving me any stats. So you're good to take it off whenever, unless you just want it equipped for swag status

I dont plan on unequipping it on my 19 unless I end up getting WoW time. Getting an offhand as my only epic may be blizz trying to convince me - not even sure whats BiS right now tho

I dont plan on unequipping it on my 19 unless I end up getting WoW time. Getting an offhand as my only epic may be blizz trying to convince me - not even sure whats BiS right now tho
What class are you? if you're a caster your BiS weapon will be an epic Foamspittle Staff from the Murloc Oracles in westfall

Users who are viewing this thread