Trending Official blizzard response on the bracket seperation

Fuck Blizz, sneaking this in a patch and not saying anything leading up to it. Thanks for the time i wasted this past week making new twinks and the past month switching servers and restarting essentially. Thanks for nothing, never subbing again
hope ur ok man here if u need to talk

because at 19 the games were real and required between 25-45 IQ to play good
xp on ur looking at 5-8 iq max

I realize this is your attempt to be funny or edgy, but still, buzz off. Plenty of great players in all brackets. Also many good 19s played other brackets.

I could be wrong, but I'd assume most of your twinks are 19, so you have a pretty strong bias for them over other levels. So why don't you go ahead and say it.

Well, time to focus on 20s without gametime. Let's keep playing with twinks until the sub ends (2 days for me), and time to continue with our other changes.

For those that want to stay in the boat, the international lvl20 community will this sunday17 show a new video about us and all what is coming, and 3 days later, an epic bg trailer --- so we are going to be preparing the next epic bg pops for sunday24th

Surely now more lvlrs and old twinks can make epic bgs pop (AV - IoC - and the second new wintergrasp if they put it for 20s)

Vets without gametime + levelers -> both with xp on
note: if new wsg/arathi pops for the vets with bfa, they won't find any leveler this patch, so surely it won't pop enought

Last edited:
WoW dying isn't due to twinks lmfao. It's dying because Blizzard fucking sucks and is turning WoW into a casual's game, pandering to mediocrity. Like my fucking endgame toon has over heroic ilvl just from world quests and a few rated pvp drops.

I realize this is your attempt to be funny or edgy, but still, buzz off. Plenty of great players in all brackets. Also many good 19s played other brackets.

I could be wrong, but I'd assume most of your twinks are 19, so you have a pretty strong bias for them over other levels. So why don't you go ahead and say it.
ive played since mop 24s 29s 39s 70s 60s in every other expac so mop wod legion and bfa
im telling u that any player who didnt originate in 19s is not even half as good as a player who came from 19s

ive played since mop 24s 29s 39s 70s 60s in every other expac so mop wod legion and bfa
im telling u that any player who didnt originate in 19s is not even half as good as a player who came from 19s

You're mistaking the bracket for the players though. Yes I agree many of the upper end 19s are better than many of the upper end 70s.

But do you wanna know why, exactly? It's because it's fucking easy to level to 19. That's the only reason why.

But as for higher brackets, they have MUCH better content for gearing and a larger variety of it, too. If it were as easily accessible (via leveling), they'd be preferred over 19s.

You're mistaking the bracket for the players though. Yes I agree many of the upper end 19s are better than many of the upper end 70s.

But do you wanna know why, exactly? It's because it's fucking easy to level to 19. That's the only reason why.
then logically the best twinks would be level 1 twinks

I really don't see your reasoning. Most twink brackets will die because of this.

Now I'ma huge supporter of 19s, 29s and such having competitive war games. But for people to think that it's only possible for that to happen when xpoff is separated is completely delusional.

Merged bracketes gave people something to do in their spare time. And if you think twink brackets were the only things unbalanced, please tell me how this isn't. And this is endgame that everyone praised back in wrath.

And here's twinks IN leveling brackets.

The experience I had in XP-split locked BGs was one of the best in my 13 or so years of WoW.

Sure we have, or now had wargames for full twink BGs but it's not the same. Firstly while I am aware they try to be welcoming to new faces many people discovered the community through these locked BGs, many of the faces you see here today. Queues didn't always pop but there was always more games going than there is wargames today. I don't want to join a discord or visit a forum or have a friends list network built all the time to play my 19 twink. I don't want my games to stop when someone decides to log off and the rest of the group follow, I want to be able to solo queue some times.

Wargames are still there, but now when I don't want to do those I can still queue WSG and not encounter a complete shit show full of retards.

The gear and stat difference isn't the reason for low quality games in a merged bracket, it's the players. If a new player joined a game where 80% of a team is following some kind of meta or organised play, they are forced to integrate, learn which is a fun experience to be a part of and an environment people want to aspire to be a higher level of play within, and that keeps them coming back - it's what kept me coming back to it. This opposed to a player joining a game of 5% people that know what they are doing, or more importantly care what they are doing.

Obviously people have to lock their XP to experience this, but many more do than we take notice of, people hear of it and try it casually, and currently they have no incentive to continue with it.

Now I actually have a reason to log onto my twinks other than to try and keep them up to date, I might enjoy actually playing them again.

Are Vet BFA, WITHOUT Game time , with levelers ? or with twink ?
Well, time to focus on 20s without gametime. Let's keep playing with twinks until the sub ends (2 days for me), and time to continue with our other changes.

For those that want to stay in the boat, the international lvl20 community will this sunday17 show a new video about us and all what is coming, and 3 days later, an epic bg trailer --- so we are going to be preparing the next epic bg pops for sunday24th

Surely now more lvlrs and old twinks can make epic bgs pop (AV - IoC - and the second new wintergrasp if they put it for 20s)
Vets without gametime + levelers -> both with xp on
note: if new wsg/arathi pops for the vets with bfa, they won't find any leveler this patch, so surely it won't pop enought

Wish they wouldn't have touched enchants if they were going to split us anyways.

Yep, gonna wait in hour long queues to face warriors and healers

then logically the best twinks would be level 1 twinks

arguably not the case since they're missing the abilities that cross a threshold of enjoyment. Also been nerfed to high hell.
[doublepost=1552502111,1552501938][/doublepost]
Probably make money, less new players quitting

Getting my ass kicked by someone who outgeared me back in the day, made me want to find out how he was doing it, rather than give up. But I guess this dumbed down game is creating players like that now.

History repeats itself... >.>

Let's see which bracket remains active.

I'd be surprised to see anything above the 29 bracket stay active

And the problem isn't that there aren't enough in higher brackets, it's that there won't be anyone to replace someone once they've moved on, because the promise of an increasing community at high level isn't there when queues are solely dependent on twinks. Then you also have the case of lopsided faction alignment

Users who are viewing this thread