Trending Official blizzard response on the bracket seperation

F

Spent months pissing off the girlfriend to grind things and now it doesn't matter at all. What a bummer, but guess this is how they want to play it. With laying off a lot of employees I guess they could care less about the $15 a month I pay to play and the tokens I purchase to fund new toons!

Brilliant, the XP locked community was great

I really don't see your reasoning. Most twink brackets will die because of this.

Now I'm a huge supporter of 19s, 29s and such having competitive war games. But for people to think that it's only possible for that to happen when xpoff is separated is completely delusional. And I personally don't see hype for 19s, 29s, etc coming back to what it was in WoD. Although I'd support it if it did.

Merged brackets gave people something to do in their spare time. And if you think twink brackets were the only things unbalanced, please tell me how this isn't. And this is endgame that everyone praised back in wrath.

And here's twinks IN leveling brackets.

Fuck Blizz, sneaking this in a patch and not saying anything leading up to it. Thanks for the time i wasted this past week making new twinks and the past month switching servers and restarting essentially. Thanks for nothing, never subbing again

Users who are viewing this thread