Trending Official blizzard response on the bracket seperation

"I don't want my games to stop when someone decides to log off and the rest of the group follow, I want to be able to solo queue some times.

Wargames are still there, but now when I don't want to do those I can still queue WSG and not encounter a complete shit show full of retards. "

Yeah. GL solo queing in any bracket that isn't 19. 29s/39s already had issues getting games with barely any twinks 60%+ of the time.

"I don't want my games to stop when someone decides to log off and the rest of the group follow, I want to be able to solo queue some times.

Wargames are still there, but now when I don't want to do those I can still queue WSG and not encounter a complete shit show full of retards. "

Yeah. GL solo queing in any bracket that isn't 19. 29s/39s already had issues getting games with barely any twinks 60%+ of the time.
Firstly, learn to use the quote function. Secondly it's up to you to spur that activity. If you want the same quality games you were used to, play a disposable twink and then reconsider your choices because it's like a regular athlete competing in the paralympics.

But...there is one problem... :rolleyes: At least 98% of 29s twinks dont want to play against other 29s twinks. They were active cuz they enjoyed to slay clueless ungeared levelers in big premade packs. 29 premade vs 29 premade wont be so fun.
yes your tired of getting owned, we get it xdDDd

Firstly, learn to use the quote function. Secondly it's up to you to spur that activity. If you want the same quality games you were used to, play a disposable twink and then reconsider your choices because it's like a regular athlete competing in the paralympics.

TLDR: I am 19 who has no fucking clue about anything not 19. Gotcha.

90% of the players from mop/wod quit in legion, sure legion/bfa brought a ridiculous amount of players to the bracket but they had 0 interest in playing real games, just logging in to kill lvl 12 rogues with 400hp.

as soon as buns opened his stream yesterday i lost count of the amount of old players who hopped in and got hyped for separation, im sure there's a huge number who are unaware currently too

bracket will be fine, not legion/bfa queue times by any means but it'll get pops for sure

still too early days to know how long it'll last tho

That's how we all started...

The bracket... All brackets will not be fine. We thought that in 3.3.5, we were wrong. And honestly there isn't enough dedicated players to keep it going like they were back then.

Time will tell

Fairly sure you haven't played in the same game as me since I hit puberty tbh, but that's all good.

I've listed my reasons on why I believe it to be a good thing. I remember being devastated when XP lock first happened and they split us, I reacted like everyone is here, but then it lead to some of the best times I've had in WoW.

And Paramount was my Mconncell <3

dont lie... You have years to go before you hit puberty.

i just hope they fix the bg queues cuz im not tryna wait an hour to play a shitty AB.

100% serious. I transferred a bunch of toons and bought coins. None of which I would have done if they had announced the split.

You're at the reverse puberty part at the other end of the timeline right?

Dunno who told you about the facts of life but that don't happen man. When you were told about the birds and the bees did you fk a wasp?

If you tell CS you paid money to be better than other players and now it turns out you'll be on par with everyone else you're queueing with, you'll have a great case.

How will I be on par if the queue times are infinite? They broke the whole reason I played the game with out an announcement. A refund is more than applicable here.

Users who are viewing this thread