EU+US Obtaining iLvl 34 invasion gear

Just think, next week the invasions will reset each and every hour!

I would imagine his thinking is that the drop rate will be buffed. They could also just as easily be nerfed or worse yet be removed for lower level characters. Then the people that held on to crates would be kicking themselves. Might as well open them now, invasions are going to increase by 300% in a matter of days. I would presume every zone would be up and would reset every 60-90 minutes.
If it is every 90 min a character can get 32 boxes(16x2) just from a single zone every 24 hours, 48(24x2) if it is every 60 min. I do not plan on moving my characters around next week. I plan on working on 3-4 characters in the few hours of day that of free time I have. I will log onto one do a zone log off and rinse & repeat until the zone resets. Then start all over.
200% increase not 300%

Okay soooo I'm 7/12 on my ww monk atm. how far is everyone els getting 34 ilvl items?
If you are talking. Titanforge ilvl 34 then you are doing very well. I've only got 2 on my pally and one on my priest. Its a grind. You have been very fortunate.

well I've missed 3 boxes since warforged/titanforged was added so not Fortune just ALOT of boxes :)

12½ hours of sleep since Monday morning doing invasions non stop on 2 accounts and sleeping in between invasion resets
You should be fully geared by next week this time if you keep it up. ;)

Don't know if this actually helps but is satisfying, I saved up around 10 chests then Spam opened them while shouting a combination of words that I won't go into details about (say your own if your gonna do this). From this I got ilvl 34 legs and a smile on my face, probably doesn't work but is fun.

This actually happened to me a couple times. Maybe the game doesnt process the droprates well if opened quickly?

Users who are viewing this thread