EU+US Obtaining iLvl 34 invasion gear

This whole invasion gear farce makes me want to quit twinking altogether because I will never have BiS gear, not even close. Save for two WSGs yesterday, for days now I've done nothing but invasions when I've logged in. Doing quests, getting crafting materials and so forth, now that I could do. But to sit and enjoy my 3 frames per second and the occasional corpserun again and again in order to have a shot at completely random drops... I can't even find the words to describe how frustratingly stupid it is.

This whole invasion gear farce makes me want to quit twinking altogether because I will never have BiS gear, not even close. Save for two WSGs yesterday, for days now I've done nothing but invasions when I've logged in. Doing quests, getting crafting materials and so forth, now that I could do. But to sit and enjoy my 3 frames per second and the occasional corpserun again and again in order to have a shot at completely random drops... I can't even find the words to describe how frustratingly stupid it is.
1. Learn to afk then.
2. It will POSSIBLY recieve a buff to the rates.
3. Ye it is pretty irritating.

it's stupid because you can't get the items to drop or because your computer sucks, or both?

Currently sitting at 1/10 all twinks combined, so I'd say it's stupid mostly because the right kind of gear just isn't dropping. I've only gotten the spear on my hunter and I'm not sure if it's even worth using. I don't like to afk, but yeah, this invasion grind is so mind-numbing that I just gave up a minute ago and sit at Barrens while I'm typing this!

What I find most irritating though is that right when low lvl pvp is more fun than it's been in years, all my time is consumed by this quest for random gear!

Yesterday I did 36 hours of invasions in a row, no sleep - nor breaks. 0 ilvl 34 items. After opening 300+ Chests. I lost hope and went to sleep. Woke up, opened 2 green chests - BOOM 2 pieces... fucking salty :/ however the day after my 36 hours grind I got 4 pieces, however I got 2 boots :/// RNG is harsh :/

RNG is harsh :/
RNJesus can literally suck it. I've always hated Game Companies that think their Players love the "thrill" of 'what will I get this time' playing the Loot Lottery. It's 100% to keep Players subbing, buying Tokens, buying the new XPac, etc. Does that mean I'll stop farming them, nope, but it doesn't mean I have to like it or that I won't resent Blizz for doing it.

Don't know if this actually helps but is satisfying, I saved up around 10 chests then Spam opened them while shouting a combination of words that I won't go into details about (say your own if your gonna do this). From this I got ilvl 34 legs and a smile on my face, probably doesn't work but is fun.

Don't know if this actually helps but is satisfying, I saved up around 10 chests then Spam opened them while shouting a combination of words that I won't go into details about (say your own if your gonna do this). From this I got ilvl 34 legs and a smile on my face, probably doesn't work but is fun.

Will you please go into details? I want ilvl 34 legs too n_n

Currently at 5 pieces US sham, 5 pieces US warr, 4 pieces EU rogue, 3 pieces US druid, 1 piece EU druid.

Farmed so much I already want to die
NO, you want to die if you farmed that much and only got 3 Ilvl 34 in total

Users who are viewing this thread