EU+US Now that Draenor is available, any items of interest for f2ps?

SS of pick picket just now while still camping terrorfist area, for those who may doubt
got two more epic PP items right after this SS and terrorfist spawned, got a tag throwing, got 100 oil on loot

WoWScrnShot_052216_140111.jpg

Last edited:
How exactly are you able to Mine in Tanaan Jungle at 20 when there's a Character Level requirement of 75? When I was still maxed Mining on a 10 I was unable to Mine there, kept getting the Level too low error. I wonder if it has something to do with F2P vs Paid Account.

see SS's i posted, account is "starter", a friend is planning on taking his 19 twink (P2P) there to iron front area in tanaan to PP, happens to be a miner and will see what happens. your problem may have to do with level-10 maybe being too low?

in MOP originally i was able to mine there with a 20 druid, ironiclly blizz put a level-75 req on MOP nodes on WOD prepatch which was just after MOP was added to basic game

update: 19 P2P was able to mine, got blackrock fragments and true iron nuggets, along with the draenor mining scroll. so same stuff my 20 got.

Last edited:
see SS's i posted, account is "starter", a friend is planning on taking his 19 tink (P2P) there to iron front area in tanaan to PP, happens to be a miner and will see what happens. your problem may have to do with level-10 maybe being too low?

in MOP originally i was able to mine there with a 20 druid, ironiclly blizz put a level-75 req on MOP nodes on WOD prepatch which was just after MOP was added to basic game

update: 19 P2P was able to mine, got blackrock fragments and true iron nuggets, along with the draenor mining scroll. so same stuff my 20 got.
I wonder if Blizz ninja changed it when they added WoD to BattleChess. Anyway thanks for the info.

Is it possible for 20's to line up for mercenary mode? I found the NPC Nassar in Stormshield but could only talk to him, wasn't offered any options to queue as Horde. I was in a long queue by that stage but still no option.
Also just confirming it's quite easy getting to Stormshield without a Port. Used that Teleporter in Timeless Isle, then made my way on a Water Strider along the coast. Quite uneventful coastline really till I got to Stormshield.
Although, airfares are starting to get a bit pricey in Draenor :confused: Hopefully in Legion flight paths are under the 10g cap or they are gonna price us right out the market :mad:

Is it possible for 20's to line up for mercenary mode? I found the NPC Nassar in Stormshield but could only talk to him, wasn't offered any options to queue as Horde. I was in a long queue by that stage but still no option.
Also just confirming it's quite easy getting to Stormshield without a Port. Used that Teleporter in Timeless Isle, then made my way on a Water Strider along the coast. Quite uneventful coastline really till I got to Stormshield.
Although, airfares are starting to get a bit pricey in Draenor :confused: Hopefully in Legion flight paths are under the 10g cap or they are gonna price us right out the market :mad:
Merc mode is only for maxed out bracket, so when legion comes out I would think it would only be usable at 110 but for now it's only 100s

Shouldn't we be able to enter someone else's garrison? I've tried already, and every time I do 'Visit leader's garrison' nothing seems to happen. No error, no message or anything. Just doesn't teleport me? The garrison's owner has me on their friend list... Why can't I visit? I've seen some F2Ps with the achievements so?

Shouldn't we be able to enter someone else's garrison? I've tried already, and every time I do 'Visit leader's garrison' nothing seems to happen. No error, no message or anything. Just doesn't teleport me? The garrison's owner has me on their friend list... Why can't I visit? I've seen some F2Ps with the achievements so?
By teleport you mean phase into the garrison right? Bc u actually need to be at the garrison location already to enter their garrison

f2ps can also get weapon illusions if they have a 100 buddy with an enchanted hut lvl 2

also I tried to get help from a friend, but could not

Last edited:
Hmm, I can say for sure that Mining didn't work (at 10) in Tanaan Jungle, maybe it works in lower-than-100 only Zones in Draenor and I didn't check Mining there also. I DID check Herbing just outside the Garrison which is why I knew that was Level locked.
As promised:

Well damn, looks like I need to go re-check at Level 10. I'm wondering if Blizz ninja changed it because I tried Mining in Tanaan at 10 near the Malo's Lookout FP (2-3 nodes near that with no Mobs in range) and got the Level locked error. This was months ago though, back when I was working on the Hellbane Achievement... I take that back as I just checked my Achievement 10, it was WAY back in September of 2015. Thank you for proving it can be done, at least as low as 20 @aislingyngaio.

EDIT: My
Proof%20Mining%20in%20WoD%20works%20at%2010%20now_cropped.jpg
as well, that it can in fact be done at 10 now ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread