EU+US Now that Draenor is available, any items of interest for f2ps?

All the zone collectibles have a level requirement same as the zone suggested level( when you hover over the map it show the level )

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

I try to level 90 to 100 just by looting treasures and that is what I found out .

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

http://www.wowhead.com/item=128328/skollers-bag-of-squirrel-treats Can also be picked up and learned, if not used.

Also, technically, Red Goren Egg (pet) can also be obtained solo, as the Goren Protectors spawned from mining ore will scale to level 20 and ~547HP. Be warned that if you are killed by other Draenor mobs while trying to kill the Protectors, they will only stick around for a minute before despawning (so try not to spawn one while you're under rez sickness unless it's in a safe area).

Oh, and you can fish up Awesomefish (extremely rare!) if you feel like doing the achievement. For the Enormous Draenor fish achievements, you'll have to fish them up from pools and not open water.

As for the other collectibles, almost all the items from treasures are level-locked, while mob drops are generally technically obtainable (I haven't gotten any yet, but baring possible level-locked loot, they should be obtainable).

Today's adventures at Draenor --> two more items confirmed lootable and learnable by f2ps: www.wowhead.com/item=113670/mournful-moan-of-murmur and www.wowhead.com/item=113554/zomstrok

Also, if you visit a friend's garrison, find http://www.wowhead.com/npc=80159/arsenio-zerep and buy all his recipes at 10G each. Not only are they all fish recipes, so getting raw materials isn't hard if you can find a safe spot to fish (I recommend the pond right outside Zangarra, Talador as there will always be one Blackwater Whiptail pool active every 5 minutes or so), but technically you can also have a small chance to create http://www.wowhead.com/item=110684 . I haven't actually gotten it yet but I will keep trying - I mean, if you can "discover" Draenor recipes, you can damn well get the stupid pet. You cannot however actually learn any of the "discovered" recipes as they are all level-locked at level 90+.

Also, technically, Red Goren Egg (pet) can also be obtained solo, as the Goren Protectors spawned from mining ore will scale to level 20 and ~547HP. Be warned that if you are killed by other Draenor mobs while trying to kill the Protectors, they will only stick around for a minute before despawning (so try not to spawn one while you're under rez sickness unless it's in a safe area).
Care to show proof via SS? I've tried with my 10's and you cannot Gather (Mining/Herbing) in WoD Zones until Character Level 90.

Care to show proof via SS? I've tried with my 10's and you cannot Gather (Mining/Herbing) in WoD Zones until Character Level 90.
Deal. I'm quite busy at the moment exploring Gorgrond and Frostfire Ridge but once I'm done I'll record a video at my Talador safespot. Hopefully I will manage one with Goren Protector spawning too.

Also, I can confirm that Draenor herbs are indeed level locked, but it's at level 75 not 90. Semantics, anyway, for a level 20 f2p, but it is also the reason I only listed the Goren Egg (the mining pet) as obtainable and not Nightshade Sproutling (the herb pet).

Also, I can confirm that Draenor herbs are indeed level locked, but it's at level 75 not 90. Semantics
Hmm, I can say for sure that Mining didn't work (at 10) in Tanaan Jungle, maybe it works in lower-than-100 only Zones in Draenor and I didn't check Mining there also. I DID check Herbing just outside the Garrison which is why I knew that was Level locked.

made a 20 rogue few days ago, after extreme begging, finally got a port to warspear

so far i have gotten

- secretive whistle 791 dingy coins so far and stuff to now take me over 1000
- teroclaw hatchling
- zomstrok
- pretty draenor pearl

able to: mine (ore in bags), got some blue recipes i can't use, baleful items

could see the possibility of getting the 3 mounts from tanaan using a 55 DK http://www.wowhead.com/item=128025/rattling-iron-cage#contains. currently camping terrorfist spot with my 20
WoWScrnShot_052216_133957.jpg
WoWScrnShot_052216_131223.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread