No news, no blau posts

2020 release date, so prepare for plenty of speculation, conspiracy theories and a couple xpacs before you get your blizz vanilla server.

2020 release date
Gossips...Where did you get this date? Are you dating one of the classic developers?
Classic Forums are full of trolls like Blackberryy über coordinator pontifex maximus. Maybe Developers avoid these areas and focus their work. That'd be better.

Obviously the release date is the year 3078. Because that's how long it takes to setup a server for a game that's 14 years old *rolls eyes*

No news after Classic demo. They're not sharing any info.

Make classic a cheaper sub fee -- problem solved. Gate the content with a lesser monthly rate and both parties will be happy. If you don't like live then sub the cheaper alternative classic version.

Classic should not be free. Maybe they'll do all the expansion packs if classic is successful...

You want the classic experience right?

Well classic had a sub fee......

Steal ur moms cc for added immersion.

Anyways, here's what I do know
1. Classic is "slated" for Summer 2019 release
2. Your Sub Fee will apply to Retail, as well as Classic (so no one or the other)
3. Loot will be modified to reduce the amount of tickets for ninja looting

Personally, I'm not too hyped for classic, but, I might check it out anyways. The first month will probably be super popular and then rapidly die off.

Users who are viewing this thread