New way to identify locations in WSG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So uh, theres this thing called a mini map that you can ping. When you ping this it makes a noise. People should always be looking at it anyway but thats a reminder to look at it. Im a strong believer in pinging the mini-map and seem to be one of the few who do it. Its an exact description of where youre talking about without typing any "coordinates" manually or guessing if "EFC gy side" means they're already half way down the field.

So uh, theres this thing called a mini map that you can ping. When you ping this it makes a noise. People should always be looking at it anyway but thats a reminder to look at it. Im a strong believer in pinging the mini-map and seem to be one of the few who do it. Its an exact description of where youre talking about without typing any "coordinates" manually or guessing if "EFC gy side" means they're already half way down the field.
and when the person is pinging out of range of your mini map then what?

and when the person is pinging out of range of your mini map then what?

zoom out all the way on your minimap, it stretches half way across the wsg map

EDIT: Also if theyre out of range of your minimap, chances are theyll be gone by the time you can get to them. You'd have to check your map to see where theyre going any way. Theres also this handy Shift-M function that brings up an entire miniture map on your screen you can move to wherever. It helps.

I havnt really been paying much attention to the grid you made or if there is one yet, but if you do a good idea would be making it similar to League of Legends maps. Kinda like a yellow ping that makes a high pitched noise telling people to stay away from a place, generally meaning like a kitty and rogue or telling people to fall back from the EFC so you dont get entirely wiped. And a blue or other colored ping with a more welcoming noise to it to say go here or (the fc is here)

I havnt really been paying much attention to the grid you made or if there is one yet, but if you do a good idea would be making it similar to League of Legends maps. Kinda like a yellow ping that makes a high pitched noise telling people to stay away from a place, generally meaning like a kitty and rogue or telling people to fall back from the EFC so you dont get entirely wiped. And a blue or other colored ping with a more welcoming noise to it to say go here or (the fc is here)

u realise that would require people in this bracket to have situational awareness?

ahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

hahah

ahahahahhahaha

they cnt even l2p they're own clases let alone undeRstanD twink strats xDxDxD

#gridforlife

Yeah, lets all memorize a completely useless "grid" idea for wsg. Sorry man this is cute and all but I really don't see any point to it. I mean what's so complicated about "He's GY" or "He's ToT". I think I speak for the masses here when I say "don't fix something that isn't broken".

thumbs-down.jpg

I still stand by my previous statement; this is by far, the worst idea since backwards fanny packs.

u realise that would require people in this bracket to have situational awareness?

ahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

hahah

ahahahahhahaha

they cnt even l2p they're own clases let alone undeRstanD twink strats xDxDxD

#gridforlife

I feel more stupid for having read this. That grammar and spelling was just... well.. there isn't even a word to describe it. It was that bad.

Not nearly as garbage as your *groundbreaking* strat, Jack.

The grid strategy was used (with great results), during the 29 regime of the summer of 2012. Other miscellaneous brackets that i don't care for as much have representatives (read: Bracketmasters), that have reported to me that their bracket uses the grid system and it has increased the map awareness and increased player bonding during WSG. I'm using facts and specific examples here, you're just speculating that the grid system is ineffective. Try it for yourself.

The grid strategy was used (with great results), during the 29 regime of the summer of 2012. Other miscellaneous brackets that i don't care for as much have representatives (read: Bracketmasters), that have reported to me that their bracket uses the grid system and it has increased the map awareness and increased player bonding during WSG. I'm using facts and specific examples here, you're just speculating that the grid system is ineffective. Try it for yourself.

You can't Shamwow me.

I hope you all realize that you are repeating the same arguments found in the first 6 pages of this thread...

I feel more stupid for having read this. That grammar and spelling was just... well.. there isn't even a word to describe it. It was that bad.

did you understand the message?

because if you did, the spelling and grammar are really nonfactors and u jusT need to open uR mind to high lvls of thinking

- deRv twinXs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread