New way to identify locations in WSG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Shadowfangs with crusader on rogues, now this???? Revolutionary I tell you. /mindblown

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 2

I don't feel like learning this grid when half of the randoms in wsg w/ out TI don't know what the hell we are talking about.

KiNG tWinK r9 lord of masterbracket champion wsg battler 29 superstar 39 heRo legend historian

If you want to call your bridge or rock a house, that's cool. Whatever helps your thoughts pal.

I don't know how the hell you see a brick and roof house with doors and windows as a bridge, but I'm not from U.S. or whatever territory you from where you all live in those bridges or rocks. I put my blood and sweat into building my house, now please keep your childish insults to yourself. You don't know me and don't want to mess with me, I assure you.

Let's take a deep breath...

in...

out...

That's better. What soskanky meant to say is, you must have been living under a rock to not know who r9 is.

Let's take a deep breath...

in...

out...

That's better. What soskanky meant to say is, you must have been living under a rock to not know who r9 is.

Pretty much this^^^
Gee wiz pal. Take it easy. Tossing insults at someone based on the country they are from is downright racist. I said bridge because if you claim to not know R9, you must be trolling. Get it? Because trolls live under bridges. Sorry it went over your head pal. I hope everything is swell.

Pretty much this^^^
Gee wiz pal. Take it easy. Tossing insults at someone based on the country they are from is downright racist. I said bridge because if you claim to not know R9, you must be trolling. Get it? Because trolls live under bridges. Sorry it went over your head pal. I hope everything is swell.

I do not know who he is, and I don't take jokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread