New way to identify locations in WSG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are way too many boxes

Sector A3β

holy good lord my word what in the world my word good lord hold lord good lord

there are way too many boxes

[/b][/size]holy good lord my word what in the world my word good lord hold lord good lord

can someone get a damn translator in here thanks

Instead of all the grids, i have a better idea if possible r9.

Who ever calls out for where the team goes to go to a certain place should be able to make a marker on the mini map and for that mark to show up on other players mini maps. Saves alot of time trying to remember the grind, although saying that alot of people just do wsg, i beat it wouldn't take to long for most the smarter players to remember all the grids.

Also i like to add, the leader for the offense, marker can be red and defensive leader, marker can be green or blue what ever the team prefers. and for the overall group leader he has athority over both colours if he needs to intervene.

Now i don't know if you need a addon for this but i belive its the way to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, lets all memorize a completely useless "grid" idea for wsg. Sorry man this is cute and all but I really don't see any point to it. I mean what's so complicated about "He's GY" or "He's ToT". I think I speak for the masses here when I say "don't fix something that isn't broken".

thumbs-down.jpg

Yeah, lets all memorize a completely useless "grid" idea for wsg. Sorry man this is cute and all but I really don't see any point to it. I mean what's so complicated about "He's GY" or "He's ToT". I think I speak for the masses here when I say "don't fix something that isn't broken".
Actually, we used the grid+α/β/γ today on alliance 29s, worked wonders. Everyone was much more informed as to specific whereabouts of key opposing players.

Spread this to your friends guys, It's proven effective in gulch already and can only improve with more people being informed.

Actually, we used the grid+α/β/γ today on alliance 29s, worked wonders. Everyone was much more informed as to specific whereabouts of key opposing players.

Spread this to your friends guys, It's proven effective in gulch already and can only improve with more people being informed.

Well then, I stand corrected. You're a bigger patriot than me. When your country needs help, you're there.

Thank you for your service to our country.

This thread kinda reminds me of when I made this thread:

http://www.twinkinfo.com/f12/what-does-wtf-mean-28338/

I agree that the grid is a bit too complex but I am also open to the idea; what do you have to lose (besides your sanity)? If you or someone could script an addon as Dagamela suggested, the idea would be 10x better.

PS: Derv you surprise me sometimes...

i Admit, I was somewhat sceptical at first about the use of this Grid system however, I have been using it frequently within the bounds of warsong, and somehow it does the trick, I instruct people on the system and link to those who have in game linking addons the picture of the grid system. I find this is a suitable way of getting the system within the hands of the common twink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread