EU+US New Legion Items and potential Re obtainable Items

It's unknown atm as this feature isnt on alpha yet so we will have to wait and see. Lots can change from now to release this is just what Blizz has said so far

Girdle of the Blindwatcher used to drop from Odo the Blindwatcher but not seen him spawn or walking around in SFK after about 25 runs.

Not sure how you tried it. that mob is summoned by 2nd boss in dungen during combat if u wait some time.

Not sure how you tried it. that mob is summoned by 2nd boss in dungen during combat if u wait some time.
You are mistaken, the worg that gets summoned has another name and has not changed compared to live nor does the adventure guide for SFK show any new bosses or any new drops. Well atleast for now.

Actually.. haha

Switching from my hunter to druid and checking the adventures guide now, I only ran SFK with a 19 and a 110 hunter and thought I would be eligible for the belt but not, it showed up for my druid as drop from Baron Silverlaine, the mail version is dropping for shamans and perhaps a plate version for paladins? (checked, no version of the belt for paladins).

hOl9j7B.jpg

Last edited:
he is being summoned by 2nd boss. it is random and there are more pre cata boses summoned by this guy.
i didnt get you, does the belt drops a mail version based on spec now?
It + shoulders & bracers been in adventure guide for years without actually droping.

he is being summoned by 2nd boss. it is random and there are more pre cata boses summoned by this guy.
I've only seen the worg being summoned on live same here on Legion but that is not Odo the Blindwatcher.
i didnt get you, does the belt drops a mail version based on spec now?
I think it is just added to the loot table with a chance to either drop the leather one or the male one. Sorry my mistake this is not a quest item. I hate this change. The guide only showed the item usefull for my class and spec, I should have turned the filter off.
It + shoulders & bracers been in adventure guide for years without actually droping.
This is the loottable shown by the adventure guide on the alpha for Silverlaine with a possible return for the bracers and shoulders too. While I already did 25 runs I should have seen any of these drops but only had the ring drop 25 times. Cheers for pointing out, I'll report this as a bug! I actually never knew those were also in the live adventure guide.
Mh5w3Vd.jpg

Last edited:
It's not a bug. Similar to how at higher levels you may only loot items specific to your loot table this is a likely change at lower levels (seeing as they are doing it to quests). Loot tables are not adjusted yet for the new below 40 mail items therefore the only item you could get is the ring

It's not a bug. Similar to how at higher levels you may only loot items specific to your loot table this is a likely change at lower levels (seeing as they are doing it to quests). Loot tables are not adjusted yet for the new below 40 mail items therefore the only item you could get is the ring
But this restriction is only for personal loot. Are they changing old dungeons to personal? Because group loot doesn't work like that.

But this restriction is only for personal loot. Are they changing old dungeons to personal? Because group loot doesn't work like that.
According to what l30t53dd6p said yes personal loot or only items usable (deemed by blizz) of the classes in that group will drop

For example if there are no plate wearers then bop plate won't drop

Are there any items that won't contribute to the item level? Like whites, for example?
Sorry thought I replied to this. The ilvl system is not yet working in alpha so we don't know yet. A lot can change from alpha to release so while I'd suggest doing the quests for high ilvl gear now just in case hold off on faction transfers and/or buying bis whites.

Alliance has many of the highest ilvl quests along with many gf'd items

According to what l30t53dd6p said yes personal loot or only items usable (deemed by blizz) of the classes in that group will drop

For example if there are no plate wearers then bop plate won't drop
But even in WoD dungeons you can get other items if you make your own group and change the looting rules. It seems very unlikely that they would remove the option completely.

I've only seen the worg being summoned on live same here on Legion but that is not Odo the Blindwatcher.

I think it is just added to the loot table with a chance to either drop the leather one or the male one. Sorry my mistake this is not a quest item. I hate this change. The guide only showed the item usefull for my class and spec, I should have turned the filter off.

This is the loottable shown by the adventure guide on the alpha for Silverlaine with a possible return for the bracers and shoulders too. While I already did 25 runs I should have seen any of these drops but only had the ring drop 25 times. Cheers for pointing out, I'll report this as a bug! I actually never knew those were also in the live adventure guide.
Mh5w3Vd.jpg

Would love rift bracers too drop again aswell :eek:

But even in WoD dungeons you can get other items if you make your own group and change the looting rules. It seems very unlikely that they would remove the option completely.
True but that would be the only explination for a ring dropping every single time for l30t53dd6p unless the instance is ran with different classes we won't be able to tell for sure. This is alpha too so the loot tables may reflect dungeon finder as that is what they'd want to test. Blizzard has been making the game simpler and simpler. I see this as a change in their usual direction. Why have bop items drop nobody can use.

Also as of right now what Allybeboba said. On top of that besides the BFD stuff none of this is really news. We knew mail>plate and leather would have mail equivilent. Loot tables will have to be adjusted to reflect the new mail armor but there is a very slim to none chance that any new items will be released(these mail items are not new they are the same as leather). At best GF'd drops may get added back to loot tables while they adjust for mail items

True but that would be the only explination for a ring dropping every single time for l30t53dd6p

But it is a bug. All other bosses in SFK drop their counterparts. Just not this boss. Like on live like SPQR said. They are showing on the loottable in the adventure guide but none of them are dropping. It is the same with the drops on the Alpha with the same boss. Everything else works like it should. Also BOP items still drop in instances that you cant use. Go run a few dungeons like I did instead of bringing all this speculation which you said in the convo that I was doing. Back up your story like I am trying to do here.

very slim to none chance that any new items will be released(these mail items are not new they are the same as leather).
Also, yes they are new, you do not find any of the new items on live dont you. Even though they are the upgraded versions of the old ones with new names. They are new and you can't say that they are the same as the old ones. That is a lie.

There is no personal loot in the lower level dungeons dropping from bosses, and I never said there was either. I mixed it up by not adjusting the loot filter on the adventure guide. I corrected my mistake here. You are mixing stuff up buddy between the adventure guide and the actual loot that drops in the instances and giving it your own twist.

Last edited:
any information about these "recruit's" items?
http://legion.wowhead.com/item=134637/recruits-dirk&bonus=1723

i have noticed that when scaled down to 29s the ilevel goes to 33 instead of 34, same goes for every other bracket
idk if im late or just a bug on legions database, heirlooms still showing ilevel 34 and all the recruit's weapons scales to 33 aswell

im guessing they are lowering ilevel scaling by 1, so some known tink gear like lynx and sfangs would still be relevant to their brackets, and also to prevent items from being used in multiple brackets, maybe this is what they wanted to say with "there’s still a little incentive to improve your gear"

@l30t53dd6p okay report it then. It really doesn't effect me at all.

Obviously I pissed l30t53dd6p off. Trying to help him but alas I failed. Thus I'm out of this thread as none of the info in this thread applies to 19s BGs anyways in Blizzs current statements

@l30t53dd6p okay report it then. It really doesn't effect me at all.

Obviously I pissed l30t53dd6p off. Trying to help him but alas I failed. Thus I'm out of this thread as none of the info in this thread applies to 19s BGs anyways in Blizzs current statements
No dude, I am not pissed. You just simply trying to educate me stuff you think I do not know and telling me I should ask you for help while you are the one spreading wrong information just like I point out above. I am just trying to answer questions the best I can.

No dude, I am not pissed. You just simply trying to educate me stuff you think I do not know and telling me I should ask you for help while you are the one spreading wrong information just like I point out above. I am just trying to answer questions the best I can.

Could you try blackfathom deeps and see which quests are on offer if you have time please :)

Users who are viewing this thread