New Crit Ring

the ring is all luck ive caught 17 strendel's bane (lost count on every other fish) every 1 had a enchant line in it :( my mate flys over VERY first cast gets 1. Bullshit lol, remind me of the LFH,

Its rng ofc but the droprate has (suposedly) decreased since this fish was introduced in the game, on 15 hunt I caught 3 stendel's in 300 fish, this gave me 2 rings and 1 line. A few weeks later I fished on 3 different chars caught 9 stendel's (after catching many more fish per stendel than the first time), all I took out of the stendel's was lines.

GM told me since first patch stendel's was put in game they lowered the droprate of the ring somewhat (don't ask me after which patch exactly, can't remember).

Not that this helps in any way I supose, but info on the subject seems wanted..

Opinion said:
Fishbot, good idea but wicked obvious.

What's the difference between fishing for 6 hours manually or fishing for 6 hours with a bot to the random observer?

Gobgrenade said:
What's the difference between fishing for 6 hours manually or fishing for 6 hours with a bot to the random observer?

part of his plan to get more posts 2 look uber cool on the forums

Nope, just adding some information. And the manual fisherman would alternate spots, move, sell shit in their bags, respond to whispers, not fish for extended periods of time in one spot.

However, a bot, will go as long as needed with an AI that is subpar at best. Any experienced botter can pick them out or anyone who is remotely intelligent.

i would be wary of using any BOT program. blizzard has been obviously very active in going to sites like mmowned.com, etc that have add-on's or BOT programs and taking action against those using them.

lots of bans have rolled on fish and arch botters

2200 normal fish later, and even after finding [The 1 ring], I finally got stendel's wedding bad!... time to do it all again for my second.

shayen7 said:
2200 normal fish later, and even after finding [The 1 ring], I finally got stendel's wedding bad!... time to do it all again for my second.

RNG is RNG. After 30 min of fishing, I got 1 ring, 3 of the fish. Fishing skill on my priest was about 250-300

Users who are viewing this thread