New Crit Ring

Rivfader said:
Fuck you and your fishing luck, I'm gonna make you fish up my BoA ring.

After I fish up a second BoA ring, I would love to fish for you.

Rivfader said:
@gracob

Every single one of his toons is named marco, that is a vain effort.

Untrue, I have several characters that are not named MARCO. I am doing my best to eliminate them as quickly as possible.

chíll said:
guild mate told me that the ring wasn't introduced untill next patch?

Your guild mate lied to you. I will post a screenshot of me with the ring after AGM attempt.

As promised.

sweddingband.jpg

i posted about this ring (along with a couple of other items) a few days ago.

MARCO said:
Your guild mate lied to you. I will post a screenshot of me with the ring after AGM attempt.

What a strong words.. about lying.

Anyway, its reported that the ring is already in game. This is quite new discovery tho so there were some rumours about it.

The guild mate was me and I was wrong. Thats all.

heheh, i'll go fish for it, then =)

vicak said:
What a strong words.. about lying.

Anyway, its reported that the ring is already in game. This is quite new discovery tho so there were some rumours about it.

The guild mate was me and I was wrong. Thats all.

Offense was not intended. I intentionally used strong language to show my conviction that the ring was in fact in the game. If you were offended, then I apologize.

Bizarre said:
Thanks for the screenshots Marco, this gives me some hope. Grats on the drop.

Good luck fishing. It is fairly easy as it is a low level zone so you do not have to worry about aggroing high level mobs (and if you are horde the majority of alliance are easily dispatched).

MARCO said:
Offense was not intended. I intentionally used strong language to show my conviction that the ring was in fact in the game. If you were offended, then I apologize.

I wish the private server section was as nice as you were in this post...

Because they weren't is why it went down :(

Blinka said:
Why not just use this ring?

Stillwater's Signet - Item - World of Warcraft

4 stam

2 int

3 crit rating

For a max crit build, I would choose the 5 crit over the 4 stam 2 int 3 crit. Is 5 crit going to be used for most gear sets, no. Is 5 crit the highest possible for a ring, yes. This ring + the BoA ring = 10 crit rating. 10 crit rating on my paladin gives +3.38% chance to crit with spells and melee attacks. That is not a huge amount and I will rarely use the ring, but I like to have all possible gear so that I can adjust my gear for all situations.

Rivfader said:
Unique-equipped brah, be ready saturday :p

Unique-equipped may be true, but even if I was fishing on the same server as my ring, I cba to mail my BoAs between toons. How much of a pain in the ass would that be.

took a 70 over to the pond, fished off and on, in between BGs after 53 fish i got a stendels bane fish, i opened it, got the blue ring, +1 fishing line and 3 other misc items

If anybody buys one off the ah, you would be lucky as hell. Post here w/ a screenshot if possible, if you bought one off ah.

Out of all the gear Blizzard makes us "work" for, we find ourselves sitting at a tiny ass pond in Westfall farming for a crit ring.

50,000 Raw Longjaw Mud Snappers, 17 fish, and still no drop.

This fish should be called Bizarre's Bane.

Bizarre said:
Out of all the gear Blizzard makes us "work" for, we find ourselves sitting at a tiny ass pond in Westfall farming for a crit ring.

50,000 Raw Longjaw Mud Snappers, 17 fish, and still no drop.

This fish should be called Bizarre's Bane.

it used to be like this when you had to get gear, ish.. instead of random BoA's..

Users who are viewing this thread