Nerph - Level 80 Hunter Twink PvP Montage!

not a fan of 40 sec intros, but after that it was nizze

Nice vid :) Would've been cool if you had some arena's/dueling vids aswell. You can pretty easily win duels from freshly dinged 90s if you do it well :)

you would meet 99% rogue/disc teams anyway, no fun to watch and also no fun to play

Well i was 2196 when i leveled, but tbh didn't meet that many rogue/disc teams. Most were hunt/disc, ele/disc, ele/mage (?? very popular), rogue/hunt and ye ofc some were rogue/disc

[MENTION=2477]Oliks[/MENTION] uhhhh i don't get it, what you stated completely contradicts what the entire video about ONE SHOTTING PEOPLE IN ILVL 170-190 IF? you would do the exact same thing in 2.2k+ Arena with people wearing full BiS so either way you end up with 7.35mins of Garbage apart from the editing that was pretty decent i guess.
[MENTION=16713]Whatgoesup[/MENTION] i'm trying to remember the last time one shotting people was cool or required an inkling of skill.

[MENTION=2477]Oliks[/MENTION] uhhhh i don't get it, what you stated completely contradicts what the entire video about ONE SHOTTING PEOPLE IN ILVL 170-190 IF? you would do the exact same thing in 2.2k+ Arena with people wearing full BiS so either way you end up with 7.35mins of Garbage apart from the editing that was pretty decent i guess.

[MENTION=16713]Whatgoesup[/MENTION] i'm trying to remember the last time one shotting people was cool or required an inkling of skill.

Awesome vid, looks like you had fun making the video aswell. The Music Choice was neat, and who doesn't like flashy editing!? :cool:

Oliks uhhhh i don't get it, what you stated completely contradicts what the entire video about ONE SHOTTING PEOPLE IN ILVL 170-190 IF? you would do the exact same thing in 2.2k+ Arena with people wearing full BiS so either way you end up with 7.35mins of Garbage apart from the editing that was pretty decent i guess.

Imo there's a big difference from just running into an arena, literally oneshotting people with a chimera and it ending there. To a clip of a bg where you're taking down multiple enemies.
Also i really don't wanna talk about skill when talking about this video, as it is made for entertainment purposes only, and everyone can equip mop gear and go kill people in bgs.

0/10 would watch again.

Nice editing , no skillful play whatsoever.

EDIT: Can this idiot mod stop editing my posts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Imo there's a big difference from just running into an arena, literally oneshotting people with a chimera and it ending there. To a clip of a bg where you're taking down multiple enemies.
Also i really don't wanna talk about skill when talking about this video, as it is made for entertainment purposes only, and everyone can equip mop gear and go kill people in bgs.

no... not quite there is actually no difference between oneshotting people in bg's and arena you end up with the same situation of being dead, now doing it in a leveling battleground i don't know if this makes you feel big at night or helps your e-peen. now i'm quite sure you made a spelling mistake here are you sure you didn't mean to write "To a clip of a bg where you're taking down multiple Training Dummies." and yes everyone can willingly choose to put on 409's and prance around leveling bg's being an utter dick to people who are just trying to level and not pull out their hair in their process, I stopped after one bg in xp-off where i had near enough 100 kills and 0 deaths because it was so much fun one-shotting people owait that stopped being fun in what 2008 early 2009 on level 19's after Enti's Quenched Sword got fixed.

It's not about skill, I never said it was. And no, a video full of constant one-shots in arena is not fun. However, in my opinion, a few really high crits, leading to one-shots, is cool to see. But just a few, after a few it gets boring. But hey, everyone likes different things right? :)

no... not quite there is actually no difference between oneshotting people in bg's and arena you end up with the same situation of being dead, now doing it in a leveling battleground i don't know if this makes you feel big at night or helps your e-peen. now i'm quite sure you made a spelling mistake here are you sure you didn't mean to write "To a clip of a bg where you're taking down multiple Training Dummies." and yes everyone can willingly choose to put on 409's and prance around leveling bg's being an utter dick to people who are just trying to level and not pull out their hair in their process, I stopped after one bg in xp-off where i had near enough 100 kills and 0 deaths because it was so much fun one-shotting people owait that stopped being fun in what 2008 early 2009 on level 19's after Enti's Quenched Sword got fixed.

I realllyyyy don't think you understand the point of this video.
Also i'm gonna say the same thing to you as i say to other.. If you're trying to level gtfo of the BG, it's literally the worst way to level. You can gain more xp just by exploring.

Also, it may have stopped being fun for you, but i still enjoy it. I'm not trying to convince you that you should try this, so i have no idea why you'd even talk about that...

a clip of a bg where you're taking down multiple enemies.

Multiple enemies who stand no chance against you is somewhat different, no? The part where you got attacked by a couple rogues and ended up fleeing, you'd either used some healpot, or they just didn't do any threatening damage to you.

The editing was fine (although zooming to a flag cap cast, wat?), but it's the concept of an extremely overgeared 80 playing vs leveling chars (whom in the 80-84 bracket tend to not have a DS ilevel weapon), isn't proving anything, no?

Solution: Call it a crit video. That's kinda what you're showcasing anyway, since anyone can use hunter defensive cooldowns and tools to kill other enemies (especially with MM damage in the 80 bracket).

Also; editing other people's posts to 'correct' them isn't cool. That is what we call overstepping one's authority.

Users who are viewing this thread