<NERF TRIALS> 24 Guild - Stormscale Horde

Might have one or two of my horde chars joining the guild.

Might have one or two of my horde chars joining the guild.
Sounds great! If no one happens to be online at the time you want to join, just add my battle#tag.

tbh ive never seen a guy from this guild in the last 2-3 weeks in bgs
Probably because not many have been active in the guild, as far as I know, up until the last few days, I haven't played much either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I really like the idea Artonkn :- ) And I wish you the best of luck, but please get hixypewpew out:p He blames everyone for everything xD

The thing is, I have literally no idea who that is.

I haven't touched the guild in a while, anyone could invite anyone, even undesirables, and that's not to say it couldn't be "cleaned"

All members in the guild are friendly or helpful

Just saying that hes not like the 2nd quote: Drspit and you might want to remove him before he does damage ;-)

Ps. if you do, be prepared to get bombarded by nasty whisps! Might aswell put him directly on ignore :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Well man it's up to you but he rage quits, he talks shit to everyone that dosent do exact as he wants to and he is mad most of the time and I just dont see him do any good in the bracket

Well man it's up to you but he rage quits, he talks shit to everyone that dosent do exact as he wants to and he is mad most of the time and I just dont see him do any good in the bracket

Then when I start to get things sorted I'll remove him, thanks.
Unless he can come up with a valid excuse, which I doubt.

Users who are viewing this thread