<NERF TRIALS> 24 Guild - Stormscale Horde

artonkn

Royal Member

Nerf Trials is a newly formed guild dedicated to level 20/24s. We offer a friendly community to any one who is a 20/24 twink on Stormscale, or is planning to create one / xfer. All members in the guild are friendly or helpful, if you needed help with such things as a dungeon for gear or gurubashi arena someone will be glad to help. Anyone planning to level to stay 20/24 or already 20/24 is welcome to the guild. We are constantly doing BG's together and wargames within the guild, and sometimes with others out of it too. We plan to grow as big as we can with as many 20/24s as possible, while staying exclusively 20/24.

If you want to inquire about, or join the guild, then ask anyone online in the guild, or add Artonkn#2526 on battletag.

Edit : Anyone 20-23 also now welcome to join, but the guild is still strictly in this bracket.

Last edited by a moderator:
why does your guild always tunnel me in wsg? :(

also, bump.

I'll join you with my 24 mage :) Do you happen to have enchanters in the guild? I'm still looking for weapon/bracer/chest/glove/boots enchants. Thanks!

I'll join you with my 24 mage :) Do you happen to have enchanters in the guild? I'm still looking for weapon/bracer/chest/glove/boots enchants. Thanks!

I have every twink enchant in-game on my main @ Stormscale, hit me up on the chars in my sig or add me Knor#2593 and I'll get you settled :)

I have every twink enchant in-game on my main @ Stormscale, hit me up on the chars in my sig or add me Knor#2593 and I'll get you settled :)
Nice one, thanks! I'll be on tonight, but quite late cos i'm working, and it's server maintenance /sigh, but i'll catch you over the next few days :)

Nice one, thanks! I'll be on tonight, but quite late cos i'm working, and it's server maintenance /sigh, but i'll catch you over the next few days :)

I'm on a lot since I have a week of holiday :) Also I found out that I didn't have the Greater Stats on Chest enchant so I quickly bought that for 15k. Now I can say I have all usefull enchants :3

I'm on a lot since I have a week of holiday :) Also I found out that I didn't have the Greater Stats on Chest enchant so I quickly bought that for 15k. Now I can say I have all usefull enchants :3
Hey, I moved over to the guild last night, welcomed by Unstealther. We had some good duels mage/rogue, both of us needing the practice! I also dumped some twinky bits in the guild bank. I'll be online later to add you and hopefully sort out some enchants! :D

dumped some twinky bits in the guild bank.

Good plan :) Dumped some twinking gear I had laying around (wasn't that much) in the guild bank aswell, as well as some consumables I made. Still awaiting your request to add me tho.

Also, if anyone on Stormscale needs any chants or consumables or w/e, hit me up and I can set you up :)

Sadly my only encounter with the guild has been a 24 hunter called hexlol who refused to play objectively, had by far the most hp on the team with a tight game 1-1. Being asked by multiple people in the team to flagcarry but refused and decided midfarming was a great idea which cost us the game.
gg

This wasn't an "encounter with the guild" as you put it, this was an encounter with a player who is a member of the guild. Just because someone in the guild didn't play the objective doesn't mean that image should be reflected onto the whole guild's image.

And a hunter FC, why?

Ofc it was an encounter with the guild, and my only one which I am happy about considering the way you responded to the post and your members behaviour.
Thank you for further making my point.

What point am I furthering, that the guild doesn't play objectively due to a lone hunter not picking up a flag?

What point am I furthering, that the guild doesn't play objectively due to a lone hunter not picking up a flag?

Guild members represent the guild.
If someone in your guild doesn't play well, of cause it's gonna make the guild look bad.
Same as if someone is doing really well in the BG, people might get more interested in the guild, it works both ways.

And you futhering his point, i'm pretty sure that was because you weren't able to see this, which then makes the guild look bad, which makes people think that it's just another guild with people who roll 24s for obvious reason.

~anyway.. i'm just the messenger~

Guild members represent the guild.
If someone in your guild doesn't play well, of cause it's gonna make the guild look bad.

I'd be fine if he had worded it along the lines of that, an experience with a member of the guild, which both says it was to do with the guild, and the player himself, but not an experience with the guild as a whole.

Remember this is a guild recruitment thread, not an @ thread against guild members... If you feel the need talk to do so, keep it in PM's. Questions about the guild go here :)

Just sayin'.

Hey, I'm currently in the process of gearing my 24 brewmaster monk, would be willing to xfer if you think there'd be a place for me... still have a way to go gear wise since I only just dinged this evening but it'd be lovely to have someone who's willing to queue gnomeregan with me xD

Hey, I'm currently in the process of gearing my 24 brewmaster monk, would be willing to xfer if you think there'd be a place for me... still have a way to go gear wise since I only just dinged this evening but it'd be lovely to have someone who's willing to queue gnomeregan with me xD

There is always a place! And i'm sure many would queue gnomer with you, a lot of people still need gear from there themselves, and there are some people who'd be willing to help out by doing a couple boosts on their mains.

I boost 24's on Gnomer on a regular basis, I'll take you along when you want :) If you need any chants, I can set you up aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread