Nazmir is a lvl 20 zone on the PTR.

Not yet atleast. Drustvar and Nazmir are still described as 25-50 zones on ptr wowhead after all.
just talkin out your ass again or?

upload_2021-9-9_8-36-58.png

Holy shit, you really stupid if you think them not updating that text matters, there are similar texts that havn't been updated for the level squish
You're*
Im not saying its proof you turdbasket im saying everythings not done so slow your horses, when dungeons follow the level floor of their zone they will probably follow their level floor of their zone.

Any more news or findings on this? I submitted a ton of bugs related to this on PTR - especially around dungeons still requiring 25.

would love to see those dungeons come available at 20.

I just flew there on PTR and immediately got "Romp in the Swamp"

It looks like we have this zone. I was unable to pickup the quest in Zul'jin Ruins but it might be because I'm missing the pre-req. It didn't look like that quest given was even there. No quests available in the Northern Town. I'll try and get this Romp one done and see.
[doublepost=1631559814,1631559612][/doublepost]Jesus Christ the file uploader is balls

upload_2021-9-13_13-3-13.png

Last edited:
Any more news or findings on this? I submitted a ton of bugs related to this on PTR - especially around dungeons still requiring 25.

would love to see those dungeons come available at 20.
not sure that would count as a bug, rather than a feature. The game is packed full of dungeons with different level floors than the zones they're in

Last edited:
Just wait, @Goesid is right. They will change all instance levels so it matches with the zone.
King’s Rest, MOTHERLODE, Siege of Boralus, and Battle of Dazar'alor will be req level 10.
Underot and Waycrest, and Uldir will be req 20.
:Kapp:
Motherlode, Kings Rest, Siege of Boralus and Tol Dagor wont be they are gated behind story. Ataldazar and Freehold already are level 10.

Users who are viewing this thread