<Nagaz With Attitudez> - Bleeding Hollow

Open to play f2p level restrictions?

People are more then welcome to play restricted from our guild. We ask that everyone does have a enchanted set as well incase of premades.

I'm talking about premading with f2p restrictions against a team i would put together.

As of right now no. I could see what kind of interest I could get from my guild and let you know. We would prefer Vet / P2P though.

*** is it the weekend yet? I wanna play with some Nagaz!

I wanna f2p premade against some Nagaz!

As of right now that's not going to happen. We would have to all buy void storage to remove enchants off of our rings. Which then to get the enchants back on after games would be 2k or so gold. None of us are interested in doing that.

Plus <NWA> is wanting to promote Vets. So that would defeat the purpose if we did F2P. The F2Ps are more then welcome to get Vet sets to play us though! Instead of us going to them, they can come to us :)

As of right now that's not going to happen. We would have to all buy void storage to remove enchants off of our rings. Which then to get the enchants back on after games would be 2k or so gold. None of us are interested in doing that.

Plus <NWA> is wanting to promote Vets. So that would defeat the purpose if we did F2P. The F2Ps are more then welcome to get Vet sets to play us though! Instead of us going to them, they can come to us :)

The whole point in premading as f2p is for better games. No enchants makes games more strategical and fun. You should really consider it. It's easier for you to get a f2p set than it is for us to go vet, and I'm sure many f2ps will not go vet.

I would have no problems making more gear restrictions so u dont have to reenchant, as in we will use te same peices as u in general. U have bis gloves from a quest so u have to use serpent gloves or something, we will use serpent as well. Same for every peice. U wanted to vs 29s with the deficit yet now u complain about vsing f2ps with a possible deficit? and again we have no problem limiting our gear so u dont have to reenchant.

I would have no problems making more gear restrictions so u dont have to reenchant, as in we will use te same peices as u in general. U have bis gloves from a quest so u have to use serpent gloves or something, we will use serpent as well. Same for every peice. U wanted to vs 29s with the deficit yet now u complain about vsing f2ps with a possible deficit? and again we have no problem limiting our gear so u dont have to reenchant.

We weren't making the 29s change anything though. They were getting to play as full out 29s.

We will consider it, but I would rather us play a 29 guild to be honest. Not big on the thought of F2Ps ever since they released Vet accounts.

But anyway, this is not a topic for this thread. This is for us to get new recruits. If you all would like to talk about it further you can PM me or message me ingame.

Bump. Nagaz is rising up. If you are interested in getting a fully funded twink, please fill out an application!

Users who are viewing this thread