<Nagaz With Attitudez> - Bleeding Hollow

Is the Bleeding Hollow a popular active community of f2p starter accounts? or just the server home to this guild? Either way I'm interested.

Is the Bleeding Hollow a popular active community of f2p starter accounts? or just the server home to this guild? Either way I'm interested.

Bleeding hollow is basically the hub for twinks in general. It started with 19's and bled over into the other brackets. As far as vet guilds go, you have <fat chicks cant los> on alliance, and nagaz on horde. Not sure about neon's guild, but nagaz requires an application.

I just bought some membership right now on my F2P (for the first time) which will make it a veteran after the month is through, I plan to stay level 20, stop my exp bar and transfer servers (stuck on an oceanic server that I started my trial on in 2011).

What server would you recommend for me?, as far as a server with a decent community and good numbers pve/pvp active, + decent guilds too.

Also I'm Alliance so servers with good Alliance guilds would be nice too.

Thanx x.

I just bought some membership right now on my F2P (for the first time) which will make it a veteran after the month is through, I plan to stay level 20, stop my exp bar and transfer servers (stuck on an oceanic server that I started my trial on in 2011).

What server would you recommend for me?, as far as a server with a decent community and good numbers pve/pvp active, + decent guilds too.

Also I'm Alliance so servers with good Alliance guilds would be nice too.

Thanx x.

If you want to stay alliance i'd join neon's guild. I'd say horde is more active and I'd be happy to put a good word in for you with my nagaz.

Thankyou very much sir I'd appreciate it x.

Links to guilds would be appreciated too.

Thankyou very much sir I'd appreciate it x.

Links to guilds would be appreciated too.

<Nagaz With Attitudez>

<Fat Chickz Cant LoS>

With that being said, we are the more active guild and are actually premade ready at this moment. We have a good quality of player, not saying they don't because I've only seen them BG once so have no clue. We do require an application to be filled out, but it takes like a minute if that to fill out.

Hope to hear from you soon, if not, see you in the Gulch! :)

/Bump

Right now I'm just faction changing, trying to get the best gear of both factions, When I finally settle I will either be 'Alliance, Aerie' Peak or 'Horde, Bleeding Hollow', I really do prefer Alliance though as I have always been that since I made my trial in 2011.

Also I love Night Elves (Shadowmeld <3).

I will admit your roster is really impressive and organized, also I like the idea of joining a PvP server.

If I were to play Horde, what is the best suited class for a lvl 20 vet Rogue? (Offensive/DPS-Wise).

Right now I'm just faction changing, trying to get the best gear of both factions, When I finally settle I will either be 'Alliance, Aerie' Peak or 'Horde, Bleeding Hollow', I really do prefer Alliance though as I have always been that since I made my trial in 2011.

I will admit your roster is really impressive and organized, also I like the idea of joining a PvP server.

If I were to play Horde, what is the best suited class for a lvl 20 vet Rogue? (Offensive/DPS-Wise).

Do you mean spec? If so I would say Sub. Not 100% sure but I believe next patch Assassination is going to be very viable.

combat is overall the best spec, and by far the most popular option, although sub offers very high damage potential if played correctly.

as Burg mentioned, assassination should be able to compete with combat next patch - it should also be a more affordable option for new vet rogues.

for racials, blood elf is likely the best option for horde (interrupt). the other racials do have their uses though, with orc likely being the best for pure burst damage.

looking forward to seeing you on either of those two realms, both are very good options for vet twinking.

Does the Orc racial Attack Power buff 'uncloak' your Stealth before you Ambush? because that is key right there.

Does the Orc racial Attack Power buff 'uncloak' your Stealth before you Ambush? because that is key right there.

just checked on my f2p orc rogue and using the orc racial does not break stealth - the troll racial does break stealth though.

How often does this get checked? I also sent an email. :(

I'm sorry. I just checked the email and sent you a friend request. I thought Clap had checked his inbox, but I just saw the email! Hope to hear from you soon.

Bump!

Plan to be coming back at full force after the Twink Cup is over!

We plan to find teams to premade! Whether it be 20s or 29s!

Will possibly be opening funding back up! Will let everyone know about that later!

Users who are viewing this thread