<Nagaz With Attitudez> - Bleeding Hollow

Burg

<Nagaz With Attitudez>
Last edited by a moderator:
From what I have seen so far this is a close knit group of friends that are all very skilled players. I have joined several of their premade groups they run every day, and they offer funding for characters that suit your interest. Guild has everything any player could really need. Honestly, I think that this place is more of a home than AP not off the player base but because of the harmony that exist. A large player base in AP is great but a socially awkward guild packed with people doesn't fair to well either. I would recommend all new vets to send in applications to Burg, from my own experience I know it can be hard to afford good gear, so if you have the skill or are ready to learn, this could be your home. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been seeing lots of "Nagas" hanging out in Org on BH lately!
Good luck with the guild Burg!

/cheers
Sweetsidney

Hello! <Nagaz With Attitudez>, Horde, is now recruiting. We are a group of friends that would like to find a new group of people to join our ranks. We don't have elitist attitudes, so we expect you not to either. Being a douche will get you kicked.

We are constantly grouping up for pug premades and in the future would like to set up some 10v10 with other guilds/groups.

We are shutting down our funding. If accepted you are able to either reroll a character and fund yourself or can transfer over to join us.

If you join be willing to take constructive criticism and be willing to learn.

We also require that you either have Skype or Ventrillo. No mic is required, we only ask that you are able to listen.

To get in fill out an application found below. Skipping the application is only possible by being referred by someone in the guild. Copy and paste the application and either PM it to me or Clap or email it to nagazwithattitudez20@gmail.com

If you are wanting to just transfer a character to join us please add an armory link of it in the application so we can make sure it is BiS.

Application:
1.) What does your UI look like? (Screenshot preferred.)

2.) Why are you wanting to join <Nagaz With Attitudez>?

3.) How long have you been playing WoW?

4.) How long have you been twinking?

5.) What class would you plan on making? Would you be willing to roll something we need?

6.) Do you have either Skype or Ventrillo.

7.) If transferring a character, link armory:

8.) What is your battletag / real id?

I have a druid on BH H and am interested in joining. How do I get in without filling out a form?

Just message me or Clap in game.. We will be able to talk to you there!

First time I made a priest and it's with these nagaz

Users who are viewing this thread