(NA 39s) Gift BoEs with tertiary + socket

Mid-month list update! Thanks to finally finding the ring I wanted, I moved my Argent Dawn character to Dentarg, so now Dentarg houses a consolidated gear stash. Take a look, 39s!

what a nice thing to do - buy stuff just to give it away.

and then he makes a thread telling everyone about it and updating it.

what did we do to deserve kirise?
Even Kirise's AH prices are eminently reasonable. One of my formerly-19 supertwinks wore a Green Lens which used to say "Made by Kirise" (for some reason, that no longer shows). I remember the price was 900g, which generally might only cover the Wildvine cost. "Might".

heyya !
a long time ago when xp on/off could bg were merged( 2018 i think ) i use my old main lvl 80/85 from 2011ish if im right and leveled/geared to lvl 89 to do bg and it was pure fun especially with the 80s community we had ( RIP ) good good time...
i did almost all the quest till the pandaria expansion included for the best gears while waiting for bg, leveled my alchemy for the trinklet and also for some OP potions etc !
when the level squish happened my 89 got to lvl 30s and i decided to level it to 39 stop my xp and do the same thing but for now all i do is upgrading slowly my gear and doing dungeon since xp off bg are dead..
i wanted to know how i could manage to get my hand on some of these items since one of the place you farm is my dead realm aka skullcrusher xDD
sorry for the wall of text wow is down right now hehe
so if we could talk in game that would be awesome ! you can add me fred#11935
have a nice day ! :D

Welcome back, @fred ! There is indeed some good gear on Skullcrusher. My list is meant to supplement your efforts, so I tell you what -- if you update your weapon and a trinket from the list at https://xpoff.com/threads/the-39-shadowlands-bis-gear-handbook.95871/ and then message me in the community channel listed there, I'll be happy to help with BoEs. Happy Hunting!

Beginning-of-the-month update that missed the beginning of the month. :p 39 interest is picking up if the messages in the community channel and discord channel are any indication. Hit me up for gear if you're serious about getting your 39 finished up!

While the gearing masochist in me might like that, I just do daily checks of the Undermine Journal's minor stats section for the servers on which I have alts. A quick visual scan of any item level 48 gear or lower gets my attention, and if the mouseover of the gear shows a socket, off I go (if I have the gold). I'd love to automate the process, but I don't yet have the skills for that, and haven't yet found others interested in joining.

There isn't a lot of demand for 39 gear yet, so my hope is to build up a stash, then get more 39s up and running if interest waxes. I hate seeing good twink gear waste away in a vault.
Actually if I am not wrong it is quite simple with Tradeskillmaster 4. There are a lot of guides for it and if you are lazy you can just copy/paste search settings for something else and then change them to suit your needs.

Users who are viewing this thread