My progress on a 10 day 1

Everyone add johan1995#2276. Its my battle tag. I can help u guys to get The neck The low lvl IF u want. But i wont be home u till like 4-5 hours becouse im at work. I got it last nigt on my 10 and helped my friend to get it too. Feels way to op im ally

Last edited:
iLvL 72 was just a Blue drop from any of the Bosses. It WAS tradable on PTR/Beta for a while. As for the final Boss, she finally dropped an item for the 50, but still no Azerite gear.
[doublepost=1602742803,1602741560][/doublepost]Ok, finally got an Azerite item to drop for my LvL 50 and can't trade it to my 10. It dropped as iLvL 72, are they supposed to drop as iLvL 50? Everything he's gotten from this Dungeon has been a 72.

As far as I know Azerite armor is ilvl 72. So as long as they have ilvl 72 in that slot that drops it will be tradeable. Thats what it was when my level 50 rogue friend did stealth Freehold runs for me to obtain. (I had to get in loot range - Mounted up in a tank spec and ran to Harleem. Died on the bridge close to him.)

Suggestion: As you're farming up all this broken iLvL Gear, keep any of the iLvL 14's you get with good Procs/Sockets/Tertiary for when Blizz nerfs all this stuff into the ground.

Eye of Skovald at iLvL 44 hits for ~176 PER Mob it hits in AOE, great for a mostly ST Class.

anyone know if any other place give liek good ilvl gear from end quests i know the end quests in legion place give ilv l50 iteams ans so was it the bfa things but any other places give end gear o nquests?? like outland northrend or any other place anyone know??

anyone know if any other place give liek good ilvl gear from end quests i know the end quests in legion place give ilv l50 iteams ans so was it the bfa things but any other places give end gear o nquests?? like outland northrend or any other place anyone know??
There are several. Once I farm them all and make sure they still work I'll update this with the new-new hotness at 10. I'm not off until Mon so it'll be slow going on my Laptop while at work then about 4 hours at home before bed.

There are several. Once I farm them all and make sure they still work I'll update this with the new-new hotness at 10. I'm not off until Mon so it'll be slow going on my Laptop while at work then about 4 hours at home before bed.

I Just woke up and have no job. I will begin testing the 4 legion questing zones for end of zone item. give me a couple hours and i'll update as I finish the zones

I Just woke up and have no job. I will begin testing the 4 legion questing zones for end of zone item. give me a couple hours and i'll update as I finish the zones
As of 5 PM EST, Legion End Zone Rewards still give iLvl 50 gear, dungeon gear has been dropped to 14, G'eras gear now has level 30 req, and im working on class hall pieces now
[doublepost=1602881376,1602881275][/doublepost]
As of 5 PM EST, Legion End Zone Rewards still give iLvl 50 gear, dungeon gear has been dropped to 14, G'eras gear now has level 30 req, and im working on class hall pieces now
Also Found that Green Relics are +1 to artifact, and even though displayed as +1 purples give +2

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread