My 20s Tier List for solo-queue BGs

Arms warrior really struggles vs mage, but Fury has a 20 sec cd slow and root removal. Assuming the warrior doesn't open with charge and just runs up to the mage, they can give mage a hard time.

Nothing stops the mage from slowing the warrior while he is mounted, if he has any awareness at all. That slow/root removal complicate things for sure, but with polymorph/nova/invis/alter time, I still dont quite see fury being a threat at all.

That said, I'd like to be wrong on that one. I've been itching to create a single minded punching fury toon :p

it depends on who spots the other first and if either is already fighting someone else. But fury is leaps and bounds more capable vs mage than arms.

if you're trying to 1v1 a mage on a warrior, you probably arent the kind of person thats really showcasing the class anyway...
I do it all the time and have a very high success rate on my fury warrior. They root, i use bloodrage, they blink, i use charge, they try to poly, i interrupt, then we both wait for cds and see what happens next. I've tried to 1v1 mages as arms and it sucks royally.

I do it all the time and have a very high success rate on my fury warrior. They root, i use bloodrage, they blink, i use charge, they try to poly, i interrupt, then we both wait for cds and see what happens next. I've tried to 1v1 mages as arms and it sucks royally.
Im not saying its impossible and bloodrage certainly makes it easier to stick on a target. Especially if youre a twink fury warrior chewing through leveler mages who panic when you do something like... not engage with charge.

The point was more: if youre solo queing on a warrior, the move is to not be seeking out 1v1s. So trying to organize a "best solo que list" based on imagined 1v1s against a specific spec kinda misses the point?

The point was more: if youre solo queing on a warrior, the move is to not be seeking out 1v1s. So trying to organize a "best solo que list" based on imagined 1v1s against a specific spec kinda misses the point?
Whether you want to follow the healer around or go out searching for 1v1s is a matter of playstyle and also the BG. I don't see what you are getting at.

Getting at the "depends on playstyle" part. If your tier list depends on playstyle to determine whether a spec is good or not, then how useful is it? If my play style is to sit in stealth and only open on FCs when they reach ten stacks, then I have a very different idea of what this tier list looks like, yea?
I'd love to see your tier list. You can copy my format if you like.

I'd love to see your tier list. You can copy my format if you like.
for solo queing? I dont have one. We just got done agreeing it would come down to playstyle and thats gonna vary wildly person to person. I dont see much use in the pursuit of trying to lay down a definitive list like that for people.

But hey, I comend you for attempting an impossible task. Certainly has made for a good thread so far.

Balance Druid #7???? Frost mage #9?????? What is this I cannot call this a list even!
[doublepost=1617414043,1617413980][/doublepost]Demo lock the worst???? Lmfao enough said have you ever faced a skilled demo lock????

I think u’ve done a good job of rating them for solo queues.
Everyone has their own view so it’s always going to be hard to try and do something like this.
Truth is if someone gears up a toon and is good, they can make almost any class tough.
Do u think we will ever get an XPac where Hunter’s don’t top these lists......:PepeLaughW:

Users who are viewing this thread