MrCer's A-Team Premade - Looking for Participants

I dont think Deadvulcano will apply. But if he does, he has an automatic spot in this premade.

Hi, I am interested in Joining the A-Team Premade. I am Applying for the Role as: Sub-in disc priest

1. (Armory Page goes here)
Swagpouch

2. (Do you meet Every Requirement Listed Above? if not, Which ones do you feel you don't meet?)
Im lame and dont have medium armor kits?

3. (Are you, or can you, be available every Thursday Night?)
Depends on the time. I get home from work 8:30pm server time.

4. (What PvP experience do you have?)
well, over 30,000 HK's of experience between druids, priests, and rogues. So not much.

5. (Why Should I choose you over Everyone else?)
Good question.

6. (Do you have a working Mic and do you have skype?)
only da best

7. (Is your twink BiS? I am willing to overlook Skill > AGM but only that item.)
BIS except for med armor kits, mindthrust (have ivycloth instead), and AGM (currently 5/12. Just kinda hard to get you know). Once agm is completed will be getting medium armor kits and still farming for mindthrust.

Havnt really played with you in along time on this toon, so feel free to bg with me if you want to see anything. I would be a sub in tho, as my schedule can be very crazy.

You said u needed more sub ins so I though i would throw myself out there.

EDIT: I do not work Wednesday nights, so that would be a slightly better chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I am interested in Joining the A-Team Premade. I am Applying for the Role as: Sub-in disc priest

Swagpouch

2. (Do you meet Every Requirement Listed Above? if not, Which ones do you feel you don't meet?)
Im lame and dont have medium armor kits?

Depends on the time. I get home from work 8:30pm server time.

well, over 30,000 HK's of experience between druids, priests, and rogues. So not much.

Good question.

only da best

7. (Is your twink BiS? I am willing to overlook Skill > AGM but only that item.)
BIS except for med armor kits, mindthrust (have ivycloth instead), and AGM (currently 5/12. Just kinda hard to get you know). Once agm is completed will be getting medium armor kits and still farming for mindthrust.

Havnt really played with you in along time on this toon, so feel free to bg with me if you want to see anything. I would be a sub in tho, as my schedule can be very crazy.

You said u needed more sub ins so I though i would throw myself out there.

EDIT: I do not work Wednesday nights, so that would be a slightly better chance.

Do you have WBFH or LFH?

Ofc (LFH). Sorry, forgot i was logged out all funky.
Let me log in and fix everything.

Armory update might be slow...

Both you and Veinte have the same exact gear. Adding you to the list as a Sub(as you requested).

yo pass me that hunter spot thankxxxx

I don't see the page.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

#1 Hallowed World

Work my dick.

Best in Size? Check.

yo pass me that hunter spot thankxxxx

I don't see the page.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

#1 Hallowed World

Work my dick.

Best in Size? Check.

Who's your hunter?

I'll add you as a Sub thirk. Did you want to go BM or Survival?

I'll add you as a Sub thirk. Did you want to go BM or Survival?
Thought you were looking for BM so I'll go BM. Been survival for far too long anyway.

I dont think Deadvulcano will apply. But if he does, he has an automatic spot in this premade.
You letting me down huh? Just ditching me?!

I'd never let your secky euro/dutch accent go to waste<3

Hi, I am interested in Joining the A-Team Premade. I am Applying for the Role as: Resto druid flag carrier/Surv hunter
1. Hida @ Aerie Peak - Game Guide - World of Warcraft and Osoosi @ Aerie Peak - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

2. I do meet every requirement, except my hunter is missing his resil trinket, which will be fixed within 400 honor

3. I am free thursdays, including when school starts, only way this can change is if i find a new job

4. Been twinkling in the f2p bracket for almost 7 months now, and lots of arena experience at end game levels

5. Good communication, lots of patience, and plenty of experience doing strong premades

6. Yes i have Skype and a working mic

7. Yes both of my twinks are BiS, except for the above mentioned resil trinket on my hunter

I'd have to reroll a BE and regear--I can't make the time commitment. Well, that and I refuse to fish/geargrind anymore. Premading againsts 24s sounds great though.

Lastly, I recommend Harusol for another mage sub if he applies.

gw2 in 3 weeks :p

Users who are viewing this thread