MrCer's A-Team Premade - Looking for Participants

Still looking for a Survival hunter and more Subs.

Hi, I am interested in Joining the A-Team Premade. I am Applying for the Role as: Disc or Holy Priest

1. Chrÿsalis

2. All are fine except for looms. (WiP. Should have a couple by the end of this up-coming CtA)

3. Yeah it should be fine

4. I've been playing F2P ever since in was launched last year. You might or might not remember me as Sydow.

5. Well, with Veinte signed up, this question sucks. I guess I could say is that I have enough experience to exceed the teams expectations.

6. Si

7. Got work to do still but I would say I have decent BiS gear.

Thanks for reading and I'm sorry for wasting your time with such an awful looking template :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm here to apply for the position of cheerleader/waterboy / TEAM B or C Frost Mage

Hi, I am interested in Joining the B/C-Team Premade.

1. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/Swagpurse/

2. (Do you meet Every Requirement Listed Above? if not, Which ones do you feel you don't meet?)
Not completely BIS. Will respec over to Frost if accepted, and I have pet nova macros prepared already. I also have always used sheep macros to announce my sheep target.

3. (Are you, or can you, be available every Thursday Night?)
Every? No. Most? Yes.

4. (What PvP experience do you have?)
I've crushed some PuGs before. Does that count?

5. (Why Should I choose you over Everyone else?)
I have a huge epeenfactor and I'm even more BIS looking than Mailu. Fashion police anyone?

6. (Do you have a working Mic and do you have skype?)
Yes.

7. (Is your twink BiS? I am willing to overlook Skill > AGM but only that item.)
Enchanted and armor kitted up. No Mindthrust/Ivycloth Bracers, no AGM or BOA trinket. I have MM for higher stam if needed. See armory for full details.

lol resto druid fc and frost mage both at same time :) ill play druid cousin will play my mage(<- which is bis with exception of bracers (rng is a bitch))

druid is in sig

mage is bendandcøugh (same server)

emmmmmm im not sure if im supose to say anything else .... would be fun to double druid fc with u lol :)

I'm here to apply for the position of cheerleader/waterboy / TEAM B or C Frost Mage

Hi, I am interested in Joining the B/C-Team Premade.

1. Swagpurse @ Aerie Peak - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

2. (Do you meet Every Requirement Listed Above? if not, Which ones do you feel you don't meet?)
Not completely BIS. Will respec over to Frost if accepted, and I have pet nova macros prepared already. I also have always used sheep macros to announce my sheep target.

3. (Are you, or can you, be available every Thursday Night?)
Every? No. Most? Yes.

4. (What PvP experience do you have?)
I've crushed some PuGs before. Does that count?

5. (Why Should I choose you over Everyone else?)
I have a huge epeenfactor and I'm even more BIS looking than Mailu. Fashion police anyone?

6. (Do you have a working Mic and do you have skype?)
Yes.

7. (Is your twink BiS? I am willing to overlook Skill > AGM but only that item.)
Enchanted and armor kitted up. No Mindthrust/Ivycloth Bracers, no AGM or BOA trinket. I have MM for higher stam if needed. See armory for full details.

I am currently not focusing on B/C team. If you want, I can add you as a Sub for the A-team? The More subs I have the better.

Sure, thats fine. :)

Added. Thank you for applying Purse :) Just so everyone Knows, We probably aren't going to practice until next Thursday. Leaving this thread up for a week to fill up Subs.

There are plenty of spots still available. Please feel free to apply :) Even if there aren't any Subs left, I still urge to you to apply. Chances are you might take one of their spots.

Hi, I am interested in Joining the A-Team Premade. I am Applying for the Role as: Disc or Holy Priest

1. Chrÿsalis

2. All are fine except for looms. (WiP. Should have a couple by the end of this up-coming CtA)

3. Yeah it should be fine

4. I've been playing F2P ever since in was launched last year. You might or might not remember me as Sydow.

5. Well, with Veinte signed up, this question sucks. I guess I could say is that I have enough experience to exceed the teams expectations.

6. Si

7. Got work to do still but I would say I have decent BiS gear.

Thanks for reading and I'm sorry for wasting your time with such an awful looking template :p

There's still a lot of work that needs to be done to your gear. You're missing a lot of BoAs and important non-boa gear that is BiS.

This is what a BiS Disc Priest looks like:

Ðecem @ Aerie Peak - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

I am going to decline your app for now. But keep me up to date if you get any gear improvements.

lol resto druid fc and frost mage both at same time
smile.png
ill play druid cousin will play my mage(<- which is bis with exception of bracers (rng is a bitch))

druid is in sig

mage is bendandcøugh (same server)

emmmmmm im not sure if im supose to say anything else .... would be fun to double druid fc with u lol
smile.png

Please read my first post so you have a better understanding of what is going on.

I just had a thought that might mean I can't do this. If you're doing this thursday evening server time, It will be Friday morning for me, and thats impossible, due to school. FFor that reason, it's probably best to take me off the list, as the chances of mr being able to do it is more or less zilch.

I just had a thought that might mean I can't do this. If you're doing this thursday evening server time, It will be Friday morning for me, and thats impossible, due to school. FFor that reason, it's probably best to take me off the list, as the chances of mr being able to do it is more or less zilch.

We'll probably do Wednesdays too, can you make wednesdays?

Users who are viewing this thread