30-39 MrCer's 39 Twink Paladin Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Mrcer, Feb 6, 2011.

Share This Page

1. OP
    Mrcer

Mrcer Member

Ty for clearing that up blaze, much appreciation.

Just for the record, the 2 rings, cloak, chest enchantment, shield, neck, and the leggings have spirit on it. So it's not like spirit is being completely disregarded.

2. joaq

joaq Grandfathered

ill soon find out. currently 28 as holy and goes OOM a lot

3. blazed

blazed Member

Then your doing it wrong!: )

4. Rivfader

Rivfader Grandfathered

You put spell pen as a possible enchant, this does NOTHING for pallies since holy damage is unresistable. Just thought I'd point that out, otherwise great guide!

5. Oocheechoo

Oocheechoo Grandfathered

Just to add, Revelosh's Boots' level requirement has been lowered and is now available to level 35+

6. mrdoobry

mrdoobry Grandfathered

Looks like you`ll be hitting the 5k health mark after all then ;)

7. OP
    Mrcer

Mrcer Member

Ha no kidding! Grats on your stam set bro!

I'll be sure to add it tomorrow morning, way too tired right now ;)

8. Oocheechoo

Oocheechoo Grandfathered

I will admit I am a little excited, and at the same time ticked off I deleted my old ones. I needed bank space for all the vanity crap I have accumulated over the years (Mymainfailed I know you feel me there). I had 2 of em in my bank and had to drop em for space sadly =/

At least I love Uldaman. . . . . . -_- I even kept both of my Nature's Wrath Shoulders +19 and +20 to prove how many times I have run it.

9. Medan

Medan Member

You can ask a GM to restore the boots, if you get a nice one they don't just give you something with random stats.

10. Oocheechoo

Oocheechoo Grandfathered

Well, it's been about. . . . . a month or two. Think that will matter? I also did it in order to server transfer (too much gold, had to buy AH crap, so deleting gear I wasn't using was the only way)

11. Medan

Medan Member

I actually don't think server transfers matter (Iv had some questions and they still found it, a quest thingy, after 2 years, 1 server transfer and 2 faction transfers) and 1-2 months isn't THAT long, I think they keep track longer then that. Takes you 1 minute to write the ticket though so defo worth it. Iv heard Revelosh is much harder to solo now also:/

12. mrdoobry

mrdoobry Grandfathered

I doubt the time will matter. I got my current ranged weapon restored after I had completed the quest and deleted it, from probably nearly a year before. Getting perfect, specific items from Revelosh can be a PITA, so I feel your agony there.

13. Oocheechoo

Oocheechoo Grandfathered

Well, I will definitely give it a shot then. I had about. . . . 5 pair of revelolsh boots with different enchants , I will see if they can restore them. However, I am not too optimistic about it because they are all random enchants and I know Blizzards policy about restoring gear with random enchants. Maybe it will be different due to it being BoP off a boss. We shall see! :)

I am a multiboxer so getting Revelosh down isn't a problem (even thought he was buffed to 29.5k hp). It's just the 5 instance thing that takes a long time. Since I got my Ambassador achievement today (/fistpump), I am doing 5 runs in about 7 minutes, then waiting 45. =[ I will do both though for sure.

14. Antísocial

Antísocial Grandfathered

I farmed full perfect revelosh for all druid specs yesterday it's easy with instant pop and 1min runsLOLOLOL CARRIED BY JACK

15. Medan

Medan Member

Yes lol, you dont get a limit if you use the dungeon finder I think LOL and your multiboxing so that shouldnt be a problem:p

16. OP
    Mrcer

Mrcer Member

Added 2 new items to the list including revelosh boots.

Enjoy.

(Will add color later)

17. Oocheechoo

Oocheechoo Grandfathered

Yea they restored the shoulders but they were plate. They told me they couldn't find the boots (which doesn't make sense). Oh well, I got imperfect boots thus far. No luck on the new shoulders though =/

However, I have found that when I run Mara (on a random) I get mail shoulders as opposed to the plate shoulders that drop everytime I run SM Cath. I know this is random, but it's happened to me about 4 times in each instance so. . . . . .just trying to find a pattern of some sort.

18. Medan

Medan Member

It could be because of the instance level. Since theres a change where mail users can learn to use plate.

19. ScatMan103

ScatMan103 Member

Might wanna fix that

20. OP
    Mrcer

Mrcer Member

Ha ty.

Fixed :)

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)