Most skilled players of each Class 5.2 [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.
xD BUT BUT... ):

Don't you understand how much skill it takes to use HoJ on CD? Or Psychic Scream on CD? Spamming Healing effing Surge?
I bet you don't, you son of a brain dead rat! Because it doesn't take skill! You merely just que alot of bg's with Twisting Healer spam Nether and Dramamar and you make the list here.

Don't you understand how much skill it takes to use HoJ on CD? Or Psychic Scream on CD? Spamming Healing effing Surge?
I bet you don't, you son of a brain dead rat! Because it doesn't take skill! You merely just que alot of bg's with Twisting Healer spam Nether and Dramamar and you make the list here.
ITS SO HARD TO PRESS A BUTTON ON YOUR KEYBOARD OVER AND OVER. I TRIED ONCE. Seriously, I don't know how people do it :/

Pathetic argument by pathetic players. Stop chatting shit on threads and improve your playing.
It wasn't an argument, if you can see it was sarcasm. Please tell me how i'm pathetic. We were both playing along. You're the one that started this pointless thread.

Will players benefit from this thread? No.
Will players learn from this thread? No.

Are players going to start flaming? No. Jokes, of course.
Are players going to start to QQ? Yes.

Now tell me the point of this thread, if you can find one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Then leave these threads, you already ruined the US one, why are you trying to ruin the EU one?

Who do you play for!!
How did I "ruin" the US one? I was giving out my opinion just like in this thread then people like you come along and start arguments.

How did I "ruin" the US one? I was giving out my opinion just like in this thread then people like you come along and start arguments.

´' He is the hemo/denounce/healing surge/whatever button on 1 champion!'' ''No, he is!'' ''lol he sucks! *Goofy laugh.mp3*''

Oh my, this thread in a nutshell. But its off-topic. inb4 post delete.

Pathetic argument by pathetic players. Stop chatting shit on threads and improve your playing.

This just warms my heart. ''WoW ruins my life, i'm addicted.'' And yet you returned within 72 hours. We are pathetic players? Hypocrisy please.

Last edited by a moderator:
This just warms my heart. ''WoW ruins my life, i'm addicted.'' And yet you returned within 72 hours. We are pathetic players? Hypocrisy please.

So what lol, he said he was addicted and he came back all that proves is that he wasn't lying lol.

Back on topic, from my short time as a f2p player playing mainly BG's and only a few arenas, this is my preliminary impression of the bracket:

Rogue: Kickusofty / Skejt
Shaman: Dasha
Druid: Cbatoname
Warrior: Alpha
Lock: Turbotomtje
Mage: Ally one on TN cant remember the name, but FC's sometimes, very talented player
Hunter: Also cant remember the name, but a female belf, always going after EFC, think maybe on Aggramar, can time well with other dps classes.
Pala: Kraud / Palliebabe

52 deleted posts later... *sigh*

I won't bother applying infractions or warnings just yet, but Cripz please grow up m8 - You report posts, then continue to troll post for 3 pages yourself.... If you really aren't bothered about being banned then just PM me, I can make it happen.

Everyone else, keep posts on topic!

This post is on topic: (crp) - Imgflip

But to be fair, dasha / billy for best shammy, id like to change my other post, but to lazy to find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread