More FREEDOM of speach, pls!

Is that what you tell people in real life when you wake up the next day?
I dont have any friends and Im not so social, so I dont have this problem in real life.
[doublepost=1544473888,1544473663][/doublepost]
Is that what you tell people in real life when you wake up the next day?
Who the hell will want to be a friend of WoW player in my country Bulgaria?!?!? All the ppl around me are talking only about "chalga", bitchez, cars. Nobody play games in my country and most of them dont even know what WoW is :D Sad, but true...

I dont have any friends and Im not so social, so I dont have this problem in real life.
Who the hell will want to be a friend of WoW player in my country Bulgaria?!?!? All the ppl around me are talking only about "chalga", bitchez, cars. Nobody play games in my country and most of them dont even know what WoW is :D Sad, but true...
You are not alone, what you are going through is normal. Many others share your experience. I wish you the best and hope you can find others with common interests :)

Ask PSHero about this, he disagrees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe you should invest in a real life moderator.

edit- hey... out of curiosity, why didn't you just light up inside last night? Why go outside to smoke?

Last edited:
It's weird when people bring politics into a hobby forum. Like are you trying to start a debate with a bunch of gamers for a low hanging argument win? Go back to 4chan for your political discussion.

This topic has come up every now and then since twinkinfo. It comes up and gets some movement before a bunch of edge lords go to far trying to change the norm and smack, they get a ban. Every time.

It's weird when people bring politics into a hobby forum. Like are you trying to start a debate with a bunch of gamers for a low hanging argument win? Go back to 4chan for your political discussion.

it's weird when an awesome guy comes here thinking people are trying to spark a political debate when in reality they're just showing how excessive moderation and safe spaces that reinforce echo chambers is bad, with something related to political events being the example.

Last edited by a moderator:
it's weird when an awesome guy comes here thinking people are trying to spark a political debate when in reality they're just showing how excessive moderation and safe spaces that reinforce echo chambers is bad, with something related to political events being the example.
Dude you need to be more honest with yourself if you don't believe you were trying to start an argument. You stated your side with an insult and a loaded sentence waiting for a catch. So don't give me that political events cover. It gave a very clear bias. You then continued with your assault aiming onto me when all I did was say your actions were a weird thing to do.

You can't even write a post with out toxic behavior of attacking the other person. I feel sorry for you if this is your behavior in real life. Getting so upset with others you need to attack them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude you need to be more honest with yourself if you don't believe you were trying to start an argument. You stated your side with an insult and a loaded sentence waiting for a catch. So don't give me that political events cover. It gave a very clear bias. You then continued with your assault aiming onto me when all I did was say your actions were a weird thing to do.

You can't even write a post with out toxic behavior of attacking the other person. I feel sorry for you if this is your behavior in real life. Getting so upset with others you need to attack them.

yes my post was biased, obviously i think the actions that happened were ridiculous or i wouldnt be using it as the example.

if you feel like i assaulted you, then you're exactly the type of snowflake that i was talking about in my 'politically sparked debate'

but looking through your previous posts and seeing your stance on certain politicians and thinking canada is in a better state of political leader just confirmed everything.

now that's a low hanging fruit of starting a political debate ;)

yes my post was biased, obviously i think the actions that happened were ridiculous or i wouldnt be using it as the example.

if you feel like i assaulted you, then you're exactly the type of snowflake that i was talking about in my 'politically sparked debate'

but looking through your previous posts and seeing your stance on certain politicians and thinking canada is in a better state of political leader just confirmed everything.

now that's a low hanging fruit of starting a political debate ;)
Please refer back to my post and show me where I said I felt assaulted? I called you out for trying to start arguments by attacking people. I'm sorry but I don't see how I could break it down anymore and make it clearer for you to understand the difference. Thanks for making my point though. Good luck with gaining a healthier coping mechanism for whatever in your life that is making you so angry.

Abbreviated Mitch: Obvious troll is obvious

i guess that's why you have 8k+ posts

And not a single thread made to boast about my in game accomplishments amongst them...

/cheers
[doublepost=1544534624,1544534419][/doublepost]
If it were as simple as asking for a BiS list I would have, I understand what pieces of gear I'm after, I just wanted clarification on what grinds I should expect most, and GF'd enchants.

If a thread of people arguing who's gear is better is an actual thread worth talking about, to each their own.

Thanks to those who provide guides and information to help the uninformed.
I like the drastically different ways of enjoying the game. Especially the F2P Forum, lovely, lovely people there.

The Trial forum really does seem to have one of the best communities on this particular forum.

/cheers

Users who are viewing this thread