More FREEDOM of speach, pls!

"Too stoned to read"... insists he deserves right to unfiltered reply. C'mon, guy. Grow up a little and join society.

"Too stoned to read"... insists he deserves right to unfiltered reply. C'mon, guy. Grow up a little and join society.
Fockin communist! We are living in a free world now ;) We can smoke/drink whatever we want. Even the midget Putin allowing his russians to drink vodka.

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't own this website.
I don't own this website.
Person who does - involved both personally (maintaining it) and financially (paying for it).
As such i would assume all staff here would like this page to evolve as best it can by opening it to as many people as possible.

Most new people here are lurking for information and i would assume not that interested in reading walls of insults/exploit dramas in different forms which would eventually cause them to leave this page.

Try hide your trolls more efficient. maybe try tossing few valuable information posts here and there.

Maybe expand existing off topic sub forum to a kind of a venting spot with less rules and gate it from guests / just registered people by setting up "5-10 posts submitted" restriction in order to view it.

Just be happy we are not being held hostage to pay ransom in order to keep this thing up. while all your donations go to private needs.
ALLEGEDLY!

We are living in a free world now ;) We can smoke/drink whatever we want.

Not every person in the world lives under your particular setting, but they are all welcome to post here, right?

That in itself should be simple enough reason. To allow for multiple cultures to interact, moderation is beneficial.

Yours is not the only way, belief, or system of thinking... especially if it's toxic and/or inappropriate.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/47/230
No provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be held liable on account of—

(A) any action voluntarily taken in good faith to restrict access to or availability of material that the provider or user considers to be obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing, or otherwise objectionable, whether or not such material is constitutionally protected.

You can say what you want. It's how you say it that gets you banned.

Like if I were to make a thread stating "I have an idea to improve our community"

and not..

"Oi listn ya fookin cunt m9 heres wuts wrong n' Im right. Feck off the lot of ye"

Also when or if you post a BUNCH of seemingly harmless complaints, it comes off as cynical and/or sadistic with the intention of drama. It doesn't take a buffoon to realize this when reading. I grew out of this phase when I was about 16 or so.

Thanks for reading, I hope none of these applied to you.

I've verbally assaulted many a cap and never been arrested for it. You see, abusing their police powers is a good way for them to go to prison. Life isn't a movie. Bad example.

Why do people like to label people who disagree with them as communist?
(I think the right word is dictatorship)

I scrolled this forum for about a week researching as much as I could before I asked a question, took a few days to get a response.

I watched a thread go to 4 pages VERY quickly arguing about who's more geared.

If anything more moderation, the egos are insane.

that's probably because there's 40,000 threads asking about gear that nobody cares enough to reply to anymore when every bracket has bis lists and armories of bis twinks in other lists

whereas actual threads worth talking about are rare nowadays so everyone flocks there

just as an example im currently making a twink in a bracket ive not played since tbc and it took me under 2 mins to find my bis list without needing to open a thread

the problem is you, not the website

I think the moderation team has been doing a fantastic job as of late

I wholeheartedly agree!!

/cheers
[doublepost=1544468798,1544468395][/doublepost]
I scrolled this forum for about a week researching as much as I could before I asked a question, took a few days to get a response.

I watched a thread go to 4 pages VERY quickly arguing about who's more geared.

If anything more moderation, the egos are insane.

The epeens of a few people on this site get wagged quite often.
It’s the ones that are silent on those issues that may have truly best e-heroes.
The ones the looking/begging for attention online are the ones that don’t get it when they are not.

/cheers

that's probably because there's 40,000 threads asking about gear that nobody cares enough to reply to anymore when every bracket has bis lists and armories of bis twinks in other lists

whereas actual threads worth talking about are rare nowadays so everyone flocks there

just as an example im currently making a twink in a bracket ive not played since tbc and it took me under 2 mins to find my bis list without needing to open a thread

the problem is you, not the website

If it were as simple as asking for a BiS list I would have, I understand what pieces of gear I'm after, I just wanted clarification on what grinds I should expect most, and GF'd enchants.

If a thread of people arguing who's gear is better is an actual thread worth talking about, to each their own.

Thanks to those who provide guides and information to help the uninformed.
I like the drastically different ways of enjoying the game. Especially the F2P Forum, lovely, lovely people there.

Users who are viewing this thread