More FREEDOM of speach, pls!

Kaløyan

Grandfathered
My guts are on fire! I want to spill it all out, but I cant... I was banned for 5 months last time when I tried to post a fockin "Thread"... Let us say whatever we think and dont ban us for shits, ffs...

Freedom of moderation trumps freedom of speech on a private forum. Make your own if you want unlimited voice.

Moderation is better for 99% of the population, FYI. And it's "speech".
I cant say anything bad about you, cuz I`ll get another 10 months ban. So... I like your post :) I like you, mate. I love you. No hard feelings.

You don't have to like me, that's totally your right... but you should respect my right to not be exposed to your negativity or isolated opinion, if it's disruptive or obscene or just downright wrong in a diminutive way. Thank god for moderation.

If you want to preach the world your personal insight unedited, make your own site and see how many agree.

If you want to use this one, follow the rules and regulations expected of everyone. Pretty simple. :)

If you want to preach the world your personal insight unedited, make your own site and see how many agree.

If you want to use this one, follow the rules and regulations expected of everyone. Pretty simple. :)
Well... :) This site/forum is not yours either. Im not talking to you, so you shouldnt respond like that, as this is your site/forum. You must create your own site/forum if you want the ppl in it to be polite.

Ok, mate :) Im going out to smoke one cigarrete and then I`ll come back to earn my new ban. Be ready to get some insults in 15 mins.
“I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?“

-Dirty Harry

Im going out to smoke one cigarrete

Which thankfully you have to do outside most places now. Moderation at its best! Thanks again for making my point.

It's not "right" for people to be forced to endure your smoking, as they need not endure your opinions.... if they are as carcinogenic. If you head into a non-smoking establishment and light up, prepare to be asked to put it out, or leave.

Don't worry tho… there might be lots of smokers outside to chat with. Breathe each other.

Last edited:
Some opinions are more toxic than others. None will "hurt my feelings" but its nice to not have to be exposed to many.

edit- You want freedom of speech, go verbally assault a cop and see how long that "freedom" lasts. There's lines of reason.

Guys, moderation is for the people who want a platform to freely exchange ideas, it is too clean up those who are unaware of the difference between exchanging ideas, and “trampleing on others”. It’s okay to have differences, we are there to make sure you are able to remain civil in the free exchange of these ideas.

Indeed. Go try the WoW forums if you want to see moderated... this place is anarchy compared to that.

It's not hard to get along and offer your own thoughts without offending others in the process. If you cant do that you're trying.

moderation is just there to make websites become a safe space and an echo chamber, censoring 'toxic' opinions is bad for groups and society as a whole, just look at the left wing idiots who protest democractic votes like trumps election and brexit

but i guess you cheered when that happened

you're quoting someone who gets 90% of his posts deleted for disagreeing with people

thats a little bit awkward

Pf... So many replies. Im too stoned to read and reply to all of you. My "rage quit" is postponed for tomorrow. But... you are not right! We should be able to post freely.

Users who are viewing this thread