[MOP] Earl's F2P Paladin Guide

Re: Earl's F2P Paladin Guide

Just realized I never thanked Earl for this guide. It was a big help when I started up my pal.

Hey Earl, just wanted to thank you for this guide. Been looking at this while leveling my paladin.

Now i'm just wondering. I picked Rifle Commander's Eyepatch instead of the Shield of the Stockades. Now I see you roll with the shield, did I make a mistake? My paladin just dingen so I can still reroll.

EDIT: Also wondering, how did this person http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/freetopali/advanced

achieve those enchants?

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey Earl, just wanted to thank you for this guide. Been looking at this while leveling my paladin.

Now i'm just wondering. I picked Rifle Commander's Eyepatch instead of the Shield of the Stockades. Now I see you roll with the shield, did I make a mistake? My paladin just dingen so I can still reroll.

EDIT: Also wondering, how did this person Freetopali @ Aerie Peak - Community - World of Warcraft

achieve those enchants?

yes

tricked a gm into emptying his mailbox

EDIT: Also wondering, how did this person Freetopali @ Aerie Peak - Community - World of Warcraft

achieve those enchants?

Shield for Holy Paladin, Eyepatch for Retribution and Protection

you should take the shield, better than boa one, and fish up lfh :)

you should take the shield, better than boa one, and fish up lfh :)

i dont have net on sundays. dont ask why,

and i love the one eye black patch. makes me feel like barbossa.

Last edited by a moderator:

I'd be thrilled to see more armories for players. I know you can really build a ton of different gear sets for different play styles. But the only sets I've found are ones of players who have them linked in their signatures here.

Users who are viewing this thread