EU+US Mistweaver Enchants Help.

all this over a few enchants and gear LMAO

gotta be right on the internet tho, no opinions allowed, my way or the highway

You have not asked any topic-relevant questions.

But let's end this, it's clear to everyone that you have no idea what the haste values are.

I wish you a good day

And yet you still fail to answer my questions while I answer yours. Your numbers are on the first page.

And yet you still fail to answer my questions while I answer yours. Your numbers are on the first page.
Alright here we go, I found everytime you used '?', and will now try and answer them. I hope you will answer my question.
How about you? Care to share your experiences and longevity of haste knowledge?
I have gained a lot of knowledge on how haste works as MW. Not the theoretical way though, but the experimental way. And I've found a nice ratio between haste and spirit, that works for me.
What numbers would you like?
The actual value of haste that will give you the optimal haste %, like you said, you have extensive knowledge regarding this particular subject, so you should have no problems using 5 seconds of your time posting it here, to help out your fellow tinks. After all, this is a thread, with a OP that is seeking help.
Have you recited one of your own characters as examples?
No I have not.

Now I have answered all your questions, but I still fail to find the post in which, you claim, that the answer to my question lies. Would you please care to help me out? After all I am undereducated etc.

My first post my friend. My first post...
The one over a week ago. I have referred to it several times now.
Perhaps I overestimate you all.

My first post my friend. My first post...
The one over a week ago. I have referred to it several times now.
Perhaps I overestimate you all.
Alright, so I know you're lost, but I would like to point this out as well.

Your first post:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/Sweetsidnei/advanced

I run both my Horde and Alliance toons with similar setups.
You can swap out belts with the vision belt(haste), Keller's(spell power), tarantula silk sash(stamina) or Gamoora(balance). I swap them depending on the amount healers on my team and the quality of the opposition.
My rings... I have access to all the BoAs so have DPR and Signet enchanted with both haste and versatility. That way I can swap one or the other out as I see fit depending on the circumstances.
Trinkets...I usually run with Void trinket/defending champion/insignia. Swapping out when on CD.

Scaled, my toons have about 5800-6000 health with a nice percentage of versatility. And that is not buffed. Managing mana is not an issue with a Mistweaver if you know what you are doing. Just carry some mana pots and you will be fine.

The trick is to have a nice collection of gear for every situation available and adapt to it. Your bags should be full of swappable gear. I carry those four belts on each of my leather wearing healing toons. 5-6 rings, different chests, shoulders, boots etc... Plus all of my buffing consumables, wizard oil, food, mana potions...

Good luck with your Mistweaver.
My guess is that you're referring to the link to your character as the answer to my question?

My question: what haste value will give the optimal % of haste?
Your answer: a link to a stamina stacked MW
Logic: none

If you would like to elaborate on your answer that would be lovely.

'Tis quite simple...
The one listed, when not fully stamina stacked. It was stated that in that first post.
For a stamina/defensive stacked healer, as our dear friend Snack has called my little level 20 MW, may not run haste enchants and gear. That style of toon would lean more toward versatility/stamina enchants. Their gear would be centered solely on stamina/defense as opposed to spell power. Such a gear set would/might couple magician's mantle, tarantula silk sash, spider's silk boots together and Lucky Fishing Hat. Or a combination of any of these. We have a lot more gear choices than people think we do. There are many overlooked pieces of old gear that scale well.
That particular MW that I linked, is not currently equipped with those items. So it is not currently in it's stamina set. It is more of a balance set. A "stamina set" certainly would not employ Keller's Girdle. For some odd reason it does not have the Heirloom Signet equipped. My other MWs do have it equipped. No telling why...

Last edited:
'Tis quite simple...
The one listed, when not fully stamina stacked. It was stated that in that first post.
For a stamina/defensive stacked healer, as our dear friend Snack has called my little level 20 MW, may not run haste enchants and gear. That toon would lean more toward versatility/stamina enchants. Their gear would be centered solely on stamina/defense as opposed to spell power. Such a gear set would/might couple magician's mantle, tarantula silk sash, spider's silk boots together and Lucky Fishing Hat. Or a combination of any of these. We have a lot more gear choices than people think we do. There are many overlooked pieces of old gear that scale well.
That particular MW that I linked, is not currently equipped with those items. So it is not currently in it's stamina set. It is more of a balance set. A "stamina set" certainly would not employ Keller's Girdle. For some odd reason it does not have the Heirloom Signet equipped. My other MWs do have it equipped. No telling why...
Why did you have to revive this thread, if you're still dodging my question?

Ill try one last time;
Yes, I have been experimenting with it since the introduction of haste for casters. With that said, I have plenty of experience with it.
Based on your plentiness of experience with haste and it values, could you tell me the haste breakpoints for a MW? What haste value would you want, to maximize your haste potential?

Shall a set the hook? Or throw the minnow back?

Told you son, been dealing with haste on healers since tBC. Doing mathematical computations before you were a sparkle in your Daddy's eye.

I will test you again in a few days. I know you are like a little girl and have to get the last word in on any thing.

Here little fishy fishy...
Black is not a color.
White is a color.
You will see I am correct...
Good bye...

Shall a set the hook? Or throw the minnow back?

Told you son, been dealing with haste on healers since tBC. Doing mathematical computations before you were a sparkle in your Daddy's eye.

I will test you again in a few days. I know you are like a little girl and have to get the last word in on any thing.

Here little fishy fishy...
Black is not a color.
White is a color.
You will see I am correct...
Good bye...
You're the legit the most anoying person on XPoff atm

Hook set....
And now I must "fish or cut bait" and decide whether or not this is thread has run it's course for me.
It has... the last word shall be yours my dear friends.

Eye wuzunt allwayz az smurt az eye am nowe.
wen i wus en the fif graid mi fadder done telled me tat if i thought I was dumber than I rock, I should always remember that a rock is as smart as it will ever be. So, as long as I don't ever give up, I, too can become smarter than a rock. It is helpful, however, to occasionaly remember when the rock was smarter than you.

And now those words of wisdom are passed on to you all...

Hook set....
And now I must "fish or cut bait" and decide whether or not this is thread has run it's course for me.

wen i wus en the fif graid mi fadder done telled me tat if i thought I was dumber than I rock, I should always remember that a rock is as smart as it will ever be. So, as long as I don't ever give up, I, too can become smarter than a rock. It is helpful, however, to occasionaly remember when the rock was smarter than you.

I feel really sorry for you

Hook set....

Can you just answer the god-damn question rather than writing useless shit.

Users who are viewing this thread