EU+US Mistweaver Enchants Help.

Dcm

idc
Just about all the MW armories go off of something completely different, but I'm trying for primarily spirit/stam/haste for enchants. Correct me if I'm wrong here.

I like the pure spirit weapon enchant, while swapping out with heartsong. (Best pure spirit weapon enchant is the one from thorium brotherhood?)

Spirit to bracers worth it?

Peerless stats or the 5 spirit enchant to chest?

Thats about all I'm really unsure of, but if there's anything else please feel free to mention. I'll take any of the help i can get.

Thank you.

I'd go with full haste build and then 24/7 heartsong on wep, maybe even SP on wep, if you're not ooming too much

I went for a SP + Haste set, which is great for short fights, but it comes at the expense of Spirit. This has caused me a few problems in arena when up against another healer - dps combo, and it's a stalemate. I will always run oom before the others. SP + Haste is bursty, but if the fight starts to draw out for more than 3 or 4 mins, it's over :mad:
I haven't done an AV with my MW, but AB, WSG & EotS are not normally an issue, but the low Spirit would likely cause issues in AV.
My thoughts on this matter, try to get Spirit up a bit and it will make you a more rounded MW healer.

Get spirit rings, such as honor one and wailing caverns one. Serpentes gloves and the Sfang keep boots, belt of vision, mind thrust braces/hovel band diggers/ rfc int bracers enchanted with major stamina, heart song weapon enchant along with elemental force incase of 1v1's (you can win doing some surprisingly), boa where you can get make sure they are haste (run spirit boa neck), run haste enchants for rings, cloak, and neck, major int to the off hand boa tome thing, and that's all I think.

You can run the Wc cloth chest that is 6 stam 6 int 6 spirit if you really wanna get a lot of spirit. For chest enchants either stats or Stam,whichever you want really.

Hey, thanks! Hope you're doing well.

I'd go with full haste build and then 24/7 heartsong on wep, maybe even SP on wep, if you're not ooming too much

I'd be fairly new to playing 20 MW, so for now I think I'll see where Heartsong takes me and I'll swap to SP if I'm feelin it.

I went for a SP + Haste set, which is great for short fights, but it comes at the expense of Spirit. This has caused me a few problems in arena when up against another healer - dps combo, and it's a stalemate. I will always run oom before the others. SP + Haste is bursty, but if the fight starts to draw out for more than 3 or 4 mins, it's over :mad:
I haven't done an AV with my MW, but AB, WSG & EotS are not normally an issue, but the low Spirit would likely cause issues in AV.
My thoughts on this matter, try to get Spirit up a bit and it will make you a more rounded MW healer.

After looking into it more I'm thinking more SP/stam enchants, with the exception of heartsong, but I'll be using all spirit off pieces. I'll see where that takes me and I'll swap around every now and then.

Get spirit rings, such as honor one and wailing caverns one. Serpentes gloves and the Sfang keep boots, belt of vision, mind thrust braces/hovel band diggers/ rfc int bracers enchanted with major stamina, heart song weapon enchant along with elemental force incase of 1v1's (you can win doing some surprisingly), boa where you can get make sure they are haste (run spirit boa neck), run haste enchants for rings, cloak, and neck, major int to the off hand boa tome thing, and that's all I think.

You can run the Wc cloth chest that is 6 stam 6 int 6 spirit if you really wanna get a lot of spirit. For chest enchants either stats or Stam,whichever you want really.

This is pretty much what I was going to do, with the exception of maybe the spirit satchel belt as opposed to vision, and I was going to go with magefist for the glove reinforcements. Otherwise, this is basically where I was going to go.

Stamina with hearthsong.
You have enough haste with one ring/neck/cloak enchants. Healers need all the stamina/versatility they can muster. Especially one as with as low armor as a monk.

Stamina with hearthsong.
You have enough haste with one ring/neck/cloak enchants. Healers need all the stamina/versatility they can muster. Especially one as with as low armor as a monk.

For arena definitely yes or you will get obliterated, have a set for both wsg (spirit / haste) and arena (Stam / vers)

Just about all the MW armories go off of something completely different, but I'm trying for primarily spirit/stam/haste for enchants. Correct me if I'm wrong here.

I like the pure spirit weapon enchant, while swapping out with heartsong. (Best pure spirit weapon enchant is the one from thorium brotherhood?)

Spirit to bracers worth it?

Peerless stats or the 5 spirit enchant to chest?

Thats about all I'm really unsure of, but if there's anything else please feel free to mention. I'll take any of the help i can get.

Thank you.

This is my 20 MW, I am currently trying to replace my current gloves with magefists and put 5 SP on my wrists but besides that I think it's BiS
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/hellscream/Napah/advanced

Use 16 Spellpower weapon enchant. Heartsong has a 20 second internal cooldown and lasts for 15 seconds, so every 20 seconds, switch to heartsong, get a proc, and switch back to 16 SP.

Peerless stats 2 int 2 stam 2 spirit vs 6 spirit enchant, I would defo go with peerless

For wrists, you should go with 5 spellpower or 6 stamina

Swapping heartsong with sp every 20 seconds is honeslty more stupid than useful. You should have both wep sets on ur char and some more than just those 2. But to use 2 gcds every 20-25 seconds is a serious lose. Most times u wont beable to swap weps if the enemy pressure is anything even worth having sp to wep for. Of course u can do something like keep sp to wep at opening of mid, then swap to heartsong once either ur team gains some breathing room thru kills or u get pushed back and are already getting low on mana. MW has such a high coeffienceint of sp to healing that even in near full stam gear their solo target healing is still great.

What u wanna imporve on mw healer is ur cross target healing, reducing the time it takes for u to change main healing targets(envloping mist) and even getting 2 enveloping mist up at once. Most MW hold back on spamming surging mist during soothing mist cause it burns mana and only spam it when they need to land an enveloping mist quickly. however with more spirit u can more effectively generate chi and do it much safer. Most of the 16 sp to wep ends up going to overhealing or just unnecesary healing. Compared to using higher spirit where u can heal more targets much better.

As far as accesory enchants go, haste it the best choice for bgs espcially, but even in arenas. not only can u generate chi faster but ur soothing mist sticks sooner which is a noticable heal. MW heals are subject to a lot of overhealing unless the enemy team has much more pressure than ur team. Higher sp really equates into more overhealing, more spirit allows u to heal multiple targets at once without burning thru ur mana in 40 seconds.

I would use full versatility gift enchants and for the rest full spirit. Since you will most channeling i think versa > haste. Also i thought at some point haste is a good energy regen thing both for monks as for rogues but it only adds so few regen. And 20 level healer monk ain't got best healling numbers.
Spell power for weapon 100%. As for gear half crit half haste should be fine for having overral balance. Wish you luck ;)

Last edited:
Swapping heartsong with sp every 20 seconds is honeslty more stupid than useful.

Why would it be stupid? Of course if you are under pressure its not a reasonable choice to weapon swap, but I don't why it's stupid to swap when there isn't very much healing load. I highly doubt you are spamming heals the entire bg, I'm sure there are times when you have the freedom to waste a GCD for a weapon swap.

I would use full versatility gift enchants and for the rest full spirit. Since you will most channeling i think versa > haste. Also i thought at some point haste is a good energy regen thing both for monks as for rogues but it only adds so few regen. And 20 level healer monk ain't got best healling numbers.
Spell power for weapon 100%. As for gear half crit half haste should be fine for having overral balance. Wish you luck ;)

1 int = 2 haste = 3 vers = 5 crit

Honestly when i did tests on my mw for how useful haste was for extra ticks on enveloping mists it only took around 15% haste to get one full or near full extra tick.

Stacking haste to the most or sp is not really good for mw, you take what you need and then you go spirit.

As @AlbinoCow said it is more effective to last longer with your mana and get more enveloping out to more targets through faster chi generation.

I think just get maybe 20% haste and then do as many spirit enchants/spirit gear you can without sacrificing too much sp or stamina. Although mw has high sp coefficient for heals.

As much int as u can get on spirit gear like magefist gloves and mindthrust bracers then enchant everything u can enchant with SP, with SP and rest haste. As vet I would prob enchant one of my items multistrike aswell. :)

Swapping heartsong with sp every 20 seconds is honeslty more stupid than useful. You should have both wep sets on ur char and some more than just those 2. But to use 2 gcds every 20-25 seconds is a serious lose. Most times u wont beable to swap weps if the enemy pressure is anything even worth having sp to wep for. Of course u can do something like keep sp to wep at opening of mid, then swap to heartsong once either ur team gains some breathing room thru kills or u get pushed back and are already getting low on mana. MW has such a high coeffienceint of sp to healing that even in near full stam gear their solo target healing is still great.

What u wanna imporve on mw healer is ur cross target healing, reducing the time it takes for u to change main healing targets(envloping mist) and even getting 2 enveloping mist up at once. Most MW hold back on spamming surging mist during soothing mist cause it burns mana and only spam it when they need to land an enveloping mist quickly. however with more spirit u can more effectively generate chi and do it much safer. Most of the 16 sp to wep ends up going to overhealing or just unnecesary healing. Compared to using higher spirit where u can heal more targets much better.

As far as accesory enchants go, haste it the best choice for bgs espcially, but even in arenas. not only can u generate chi faster but ur soothing mist sticks sooner which is a noticable heal. MW heals are subject to a lot of overhealing unless the enemy team has much more pressure than ur team. Higher sp really equates into more overhealing, more spirit allows u to heal multiple targets at once without burning thru ur mana in 40 seconds.
As Yapah said, at least in BG's you should have the opportunity when dropping combat when for instance pushing/falling back to GY after the initial midfight.

And while I agree spirit can be useful, I would pick haster wherever I can, without loosing too many other important stats.
As haste lowers your GCD you're able to spam Surging Mist faster, and thus increase your Chi generation. Plus it makes your Soothing Mist tick faster.
I really don't agree with this.
1 int = 2 haste = 3 vers = 5 crit
Can you post your calculations?
Can't heal if you are dead.
As with all healers, it is a good idea to have lots of stamina.
Position yourself better, if both rogues are stealthed and you either know they're around, or if you have no idea where they are, keep Enveloping Mist up on yourself, and be ready to roll away.
As much int as u can get on spirit gear like magefist gloves and mindthrust bracers then enchant everything u can enchant with SP, with SP and rest haste. As vet I would prob enchant one of my items multistrike aswell. :)
Pretty much this, just find the amount of spirit and haste that suits you best.

Users who are viewing this thread