[Mists Of Pandaria] Curley's Rogue Guide

Hey Curley. I currently have an old 19 rogue that I'm considering bringing back to life. For the FC build I have the old GF'd Seal of Sylvanas. http://www.wowhead.com/item=6414 Would this be a better ring for a FC build and which ring would I replace it with of the 2 you recommended? Appreciate the help.
I would use Ello's band in addition with the seal of sylvannas. If you can't faction to alliance to pick it up then I would suggest using Blood ring or Signet of Argas vrs heavy melee teams.

So, I'm currently playing on a 3.3.5 blizzlike private server and am having a tough time choosing between the items I could use.
Which of these should I use on a standard/dps build? Help in this matter would be greatly appreciated :).

Blackened Defias Armor
92 armor
4 str
3 agi
11 stam

Stained Shadowcraft Tunic
92 armor
10 stam
ap+13
hit rating +6

Assassin's Blade
20-39 dmg, 1.90 speed
15.5 dps
+3 str
+4 agi

Shadowfang
29-55 dmg, 2.70 speed
+4-8 shadow damage
17.8 dps
Chance to send a shadowy bolt of 30 dmg

Stained Shadowcraft Spaulders
+4 stam
+14 ap
+4 hit rating

Exceptional Stormshroud Shoulders
+3 agility
+6 stamina
+8 ap
+4 resilience

Feet of the Lynx
63 armor
+3 strength
+8 agility

Footpads of the Fang
62 armor
+6 agility
+6 stamina
Also note that I gain +4 expertise from wearing 3x fang set pieces if I have the boots on.

Oh, and I remember you posting a youtube video once of a lv 19 rogue playing wsg and said it was practically perfect rogue twink gameplay. Any idea what the video I'm thinking might be? A link perhaps?

Last edited by a moderator:
If u were on hamcake use theifs Oh and double fiery fang vrs priests. Use lifestealing mh theifs oh vrs pally and shadowfang theifs with both 15 agi vrs other rogues. Use gloves of the fang legs of fang and footpads of the fang and use nimble leather gloves belt of the fang legs of the fang and footpads of the fang for warriors and rogues. Also youtube sax or curley on youtube.

With regards to Shadowfang and BoA weapons, is their a huge difference between output?

Can you still be effective without SF

Another question. For alliance what who you recommend. Human ?

If u were on hamcake use theifs Oh and double fiery fang vrs priests. Use lifestealing mh theifs oh vrs pally and shadowfang theifs with both 15 agi vrs other rogues. Use gloves of the fang legs of fang and footpads of the fang and use nimble leather gloves belt of the fang legs of the fang and footpads of the fang for warriors and rogues. Also youtube sax or curley on youtube.

Naw, not playing on hamcake. As said, playing on a blizzlike serv with a twink community.

Thief's blade only 14.4 dps, +7 agi, 1.7 speed, 17-32 dam vs. shadowfang and assassin's blade (which stats are in my post above) which both have higher dam and dps. You sure about this?

Didn't quite get this part either "Oh and double fiery fang vrs priests. Use lifestealing mh theifs oh vrs pally and shadowfang theifs with both 15 agi vrs other rogues." So double fiery weapon shadowfang vs priest? Thief's oh, mh lifestealing... what weapon?

yo curley, you missed the part under Night Elves where we get the extra 5% stealth movement speed racial. so we have 124% movement speed in stealth vs. 119%.

Re: Curley's Rogue Guide

Curly,

I am just now starting to work on my gear from a Rogue I quit leveling a year ago, I have almost all the gear except the 2x Shadowfang (which I have on farm and watching AH).
I currently have these weapons, 2x BOA Sharpened Kriss, 2x Tail Spike, 2x Cruel Barb, 2x Skeletal Club, and 2x Buzz Saw.

What combination do you suggest I used until I get my Shadowfangs?
I assume use the 15 agility on each weapon?
I also have the Sentinal Blade.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sure get 2 of the boa maces

Users who are viewing this thread