[Mists Of Pandaria] Curley's Rogue Guide

AlaDC said:
Hey folks. Just started playing my 19 rogue after a few months off. Man, WSG is poping like crazy and I'm loving it. I currently am duel weilding Cruel Barbs, which used to be good, but are now crap. I don't have any BOA weapons, so was thinking about getting the honor sword and dagger. I see the sword is one the best none BOA weapons to get, but havent seen anything about the dagger. Any thoughts or recommendations? Here's my profile: Haint @ Quel'dorei - Game - World of Warcraft . I also have the BOA pvp trinket and the smelting pants.

If you want to be BiS you should get shadowcraft shoulders and black wolf's bracers, the rest of your gear is pretty fine

So you would go with the Shadowcraft over Stormshroud? I thought the extra resilience would be the better choice. Well, might have to grind some instances to get enough JPs for them. Any recommendations for non BOA weapons? Also, I'm trying to get the stealth cloak enchant and the 15 agility glove enchant, but have poor luck on the QD server.

Thanks for the advice.

AlaDC said:
So you would go with the Shadowcraft over Stormshroud? I thought the extra resilience would be the better choice. Well, might have to grind some instances to get enough JPs for them. Any recommendations for non BOA weapons? Also, I'm trying to get the stealth cloak enchant and the 15 agility glove enchant, but have poor luck on the QD server.

Thanks for the advice.

When you can't get boa, you should roll dual mace skeleton thingy or whatever it's called *-53 dmg I think, or [Protector's Sword] and something else in OH.

However, when you're gonna farm for justice points/honor points to buy the shoulders, you should buy a boa wep, the shoulders aren't 8000% as important as the weapons.

Cool. Will see what honor points or JPs I got and look at getting one of the BOA weapons to pair with the protectors sword, while I get some more honor.

the +hit on shadowcraft is a lot better rogues shouldnt be gearing towards survivability =)

AlaDC said:

Thanks for the advice.

Ala, when you say no luck on the "QD server," what are you referring to?

meh a back strafing pally/war fc will parry a shit ton its worth it imo especially if they have dedicated healers and its not just going to be a burst fight

Sàxxon said:
meh a back strafing pally/war fc will parry a shit ton its worth it imo especially if they have dedicated healers and its not just going to be a burst fight

Yea i agree if the pally can play use the exp especially if knows how to back strafe or he has heals which would make it a longer fight.

Users who are viewing this thread