EU+US Midsummer Fire Festival

Got staff on shaman, warrior and 2x on druid. Warlock, mage, priest no luck for now. They should give us option to buy it from vendor like 500 event coins. I'll play holy spec warrior with my badazz staff.

If I dont end up getting this staff on the one char I want it on ima be very upset yo

Fuck rng

Anyone try not looting it and getting it in the mail?
yall better like the shit out of this coz it cost me 350k

dJSMpp6.png

What even happens to two unique equip items when they are both on, for example charged gears previously where not unique equip. If you had them both on before patch do they go red or?

For everybody who got the Staff, where did you got it ?
Only in the bag ? Or it's also possible to get the staff in the chest ?

I think it's my 30rd runs today still no staff..

I got the Scythe on my Warrior and Shaman so I'm happy about that.

HOWEVER, when farming ahune for epic capes, my rng absolutely REFUSED to give me the 'cloak of the frigid winds'.

All my twinks have 4/5 epic capes, and it is THIS cape that I didn't get, not once, I give up.

Maybe that cape is the most rare one, I didn't see it drop too many times from other players, who knows.

Last year, I also failed to get 'The Horseman's Helm' on my Warrior.

I guess RNG is RNG...

Ok so... here's what I did (out of desperation).

I was having SERIOUS trouble getting the 'Cloak Of The Frigid Winds'.

So I ended up begging other players who looted it, to give it to me, regardless of the higher item level it had (I cannot even wear it lol).

Desperate times call for desperate measures I guess...

Here's the kicker though, even though I cannot wear this cloak because it is higher item level, I still unlocked the transmog.

They all share the same transmog, but I unlocked the specific 'frigid winds' name option within the transmog.

Last edited:
Ok so... here's what I did (out of desperation).

I was having SERIOUS trouble getting the 'Cloak Of The Frigid Winds'.

So I ended up begging other players who looted it, to give it to me, regardless of the higher item level it had (I cannot even wear it lol).

Desperate times call for desperate measures I guess...

At least you can still grind that from the chest. Unfortunately the same can't be said for the staff. Regardless, I wish you the best of luck!

I only managed to get three of the cloaks but thankfully the one I really wanted 'Shroud of Winter's Chill' for haste and critical strike so I'm satisfied.

Users who are viewing this thread