EU+US Memories

I'm going to try and not get too sappy here but it's going to be hard to do.

When I first started playing WoW it was just a fun thing to do, nothing more. I never thought of it from a social prospective until I joined Aerie Peak and met Kincaide and Earl. At that time, in my real life I had kind of lost myselfl and moved to a new place, so I felt pretty out of place. Kincaide and Earl introduced me to the community of Aerie Peak. Earl taught me everything I know about being a paladin, I am the paladin I am today because of him. More importantly, they taught me to be my-awesome-self.

I would go on to join Misha/Rexxar aka Mixxar and meet my Minos! Meeting all my Aerie Peak buddies had a lasting change on my life but joining Mixxar changed my life in the most unexpected way. In one of the most amazing life-changing kind of ways!

I was never one to fit in, in school. I always had friends but I never quite fit in like I have in WoW. I continue to be surprised by how likable I am, it's kind of weird at times. I guess it's my humor or the kindness and respect I show others. I am more vocal in-game as well. I don't know! Either-way, I've made so many friends through WoW. I can't name you all and I won't to avoid forgetting someone. There's just so many of you. You know who you are though! Love you guys <3 Thanks for being apart of my life and making me feel at home. Thanks for all the laughs, the queues, the weirdness, and the kindness.

I've lost a lot of screenshots, specially really early Aerie Peak ones. Here are some screenshots, a mix of F2P, endgame, Minos, and some later Aerie Peak stuff.

http://imgur.com/a/N7d2s

Been in the bracket for 5 years and I run into old players from time to time. I don't play much on my rdruid Ellenhickle anymore so most people don't know me, but it's nice to see some of the old players. To many to list, but thanks for not leaving the bracket (hugs)

I no longer have the screenshots of games with Kincaide, Pepsi, Licholas, and the rest of the Vashj crew. But I'd trade the spare Invincibles Reins sitting in my bank for just one more queue with them.

A song myself and @Kearbear made for @Fry/@Rhaellia and @Izac/@Kynley for their WoW story. Glad a small irrelevent realm that I started playing on was able to bring such great people together irl and bring so many fond memories.

Just a small town girl
Livin on a lonely realm
She took the IF train going toooo goldshire

Just a city boy
Born and raised in aeeerrriee peak
He took the IF train going tooo goldshire

A selfie in a warsong room
A smell of death and cheap perfume

For a smile they can share the night
Death goes on and on and on and on

Hordies, dying, up and down the warsong gulch
Their bodies, rezzing, in the graveyarrrrrd

Mixxar, people, living just to have some fun
Hiding, somewhere in the gullllllch

Working hard to get our win
Everybody wants to win

Paying nothing to roll the horde
Just oneee more time

Some will win and some will lose
Some were born to sing the blues

Oh our story never ends
It goes on and on and on and on.

#Neverforget :(

Finally finding some time to post my stories!

First memory is of course how I found the F2P bracket. I remember coming back to WoW after 4 years and thinking to myself that it would be fun to do the ten day trials. I made a paladin and twinking it out to the best of my ability and entered a BG, I ended up noticing there was a lot of people doing the same thing as me. I thought it was cool and after the ten days was up I went to make a new account. When I opened the WoW client it ended up opening my old account. I was in shock and researched it and learned that F2P accounts were playable at all times without a set amount of days. So that's how you all got so lucky with me in this bracket. :)

Next memory is when I finally resubbed and made my first level 24 twink. It was a Tauren Protection Paladin named ßurgër. Eventually I ended up meeting some of the people that I have been playing with ever since and consider some of my best friends in this game, @Clap and @berlinetta.

Another one is the old AB achievements runs @Clap would host from his guild. I always hated it that in the majority of them I had to defend Gold Mine. I will say though, @berlinetta and I kept it on lockdown!

Last one I'll mention is a more recent one, and it is running <Nagaz With Attitudez> on Bleeding Hollow. While we were active I feel like we helped the bracket and truly are the reason there are so many Veterans now. Only reason I say that is because we were the first guild with so many players to actively do it.

I started off in 19s, but had some really cool things happen to me.

Way back in Vanilla I played a warrior named Skeletron. I remember getting to lvl 18 and joining my first battleground and got WRECKED by this rogue named gutpopper from a guild name <epic> (I believe he later went on to become kidneypopper). Anyway, I learned what twinking was and made a human rogue named tence. Was pretty awful at the game, but always saw this NE rogue outside of SW dueling people. I decided to duel him and got stomped time and time again, but eventually learned how to keybind, and other basic stuff. This toon's name was poetryintime, and will come up later.

Fast forward to BC I kept playing that rogue, becoming a pug hero, and had a small name for myself before I quit just before the ruin migration and exp off was implemented. I came back near mid cata, and tried end game, thinking twinking was dead, only to eventually find a 19 decked out rogue randomly in org on my dead server (terenas). I whispered him and he said games still popped and I was ecstatic! I quickly geared a rogue, and after a few days was ready and got a pop. FIRST GAME I saw a name I remembered.... zangoose. I whispered him asking him if he was the same guy that I remembered from all those years ago in vengeance battlegroup (he was an asshole hunter that abused that dodge speed buff glyph). We became friends, talked nearly every day and probably 2 years after we were talking about back in the day and old names we remember and I mention the NE rogue... wouldn't you know it that was HIM.... I was mindfucked, considering he was probably the person that got me off the ground with twinking like 6 years ago...

I also remember abusing bottled tornado when fcing to troll kitn and his 5 man pug, solo fcing vs them. Caused him to rage quit a few games (I never exploited, just used it to get from ground to tot and over fence)

I also made an awful fc hpally vid in cata where I juked 5 rogues off of roof. That game had 8 rogues....

I also duel screen farmed kurenai and sporeggar with a lvl 70 alt account for my pally in two days. I refuse to ever mob farm another rep after doing that.

I still don't regret leveling my pally to 20 when vet accounts were implemented. This community was so welcoming to me, and especially BURG and EPICHEALTIME for taking me into their lovely guilds/hearts. My only regret is missing out on this community in cata, when it was likely at its peak.

EDIT: One more.... I always wanted a riding turtle ever since they came out but was a poor kid back then. The moment I bought one off BMAH in mop for way too much was the 2nd best memory in wow, rivaled only to gifting my brother the pet he always wanted since it came out way back in the day (ethereal soul trader) for his birthday a few years ago.

TLDR; Played this game too long.

PS 4 more weeks until <farmer> tence.

Last edited:
Finally finding some time to post my stories!

First memory is of course how I found the F2P bracket. I remember coming back to WoW after 4 years and thinking to myself that it would be fun to do the ten day trials. I made a paladin and twinking it out to the best of my ability and entered a BG, I ended up noticing there was a lot of people doing the same thing as me. I thought it was cool and after the ten days was up I went to make a new account. When I opened the WoW client it ended up opening my old account. I was in shock and researched it and learned that F2P accounts were playable at all times without a set amount of days. So that's how you all got so lucky with me in this bracket. :)

Next memory is when I finally resubbed and made my first level 24 twink. It was a Tauren Protection Paladin named ßurgër. Eventually I ended up meeting some of the people that I have been playing with ever since and consider some of my best friends in this game, @Clap and @berlinetta.

Another one is the old AB achievements runs @Clap would host from his guild. I always hated it that in the majority of them I had to defend Gold Mine. I will say though, @berlinetta and I kept it on lockdown!

Last one I'll mention is a more recent one, and it is running <Nagaz With Attitudez> on Bleeding Hollow. While we were active I feel like we helped the bracket and truly are the reason there are so many Veterans now. Only reason I say that is because we were the first guild with so many players to actively do it.

Good times man good times

Started with f2p in 2012 on a rogue named Krane -- came back a year later on Petyr-EldreThalas, which would become my f2p main. Proceeded to play 20s and 24s on AP, BWL, BH, Lightbringer, Mixxar, Sisters of Elune, Ravenholdt, and Silver Hand. Wasted most of my time farming achievement points and hks (hit f2p bloodthirsty on Jan 24, 2014). Deleted my rogue and took a break for a while, then came back again when vets were released. Got like 900ish screenshots but here are some highlights:

First bis f2p rogue on US:
ARIo5qY.jpg

First bis f2p warlock (demo stam stack) on US:
KzPmOnP.jpg

Back when these stats were good:
kKrOjbR.jpg

<KUSH TOO LOUD>
4ue1NNV.jpg

@fatbellyzz and I in our natural habitat, the graveyard:
57edf3af-2d2c-4dec-a5fc-dfe3312e6bc8
fy7spqe.png

Leveling a survival hunter:
0gAsCEE.png

My return as a vet (forever sub rogue):
zvwm75h.jpg

Got more screenshots of <Nagaz> premades and other fun stuff, but I should probably stop spamming now.
Shoutouts to @fatbellyzz, @Riptides, @Burg, @snug, @CaptainPonysock, @Snowjobs, Cower, and the rest of the BWL crew.

Last edited:
thanks for the share i been the same kinda way and idk there is always something to make you feel like yourself out there and the same goes for me and its wow. it has showed me to be myself and it did point me in the right direction im glad im not the only one. been in the 20-24/20-29 bracket for a while now and im always meeting great people and able to talk about things im interested in time to time instead of being the silent type i normal am, wishing i had all the screen shots i had from my old comp b4 it crashed

Users who are viewing this thread