Maratian the Bloodthirsty, F2P world first!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure how this is a question. That individual has over twice the HK's of the runner up.

Also, how are you getting this information?

All these kids cheating for their 100k and 250k titles.

Cool.

i'm still a sergeant

Played with him some warsongs a couple of months ago. I don't play much atm, but Mara didn't bot at that time if I remember correctly.
He didn't speak much in the raidchat tho and sometimes he did some crazy/risky things when carrying the flag.
I liked it when Mara was in the same BG, capped and recapped the flag many times. Congrats =)

I remember fighting him all the way in August... He ain't a crap player. I don't know if he's the kind of person who bots. He usually played Balance and, like Xaviness said, spammed Moonfire on everyone. He spams emotes at people also. He spammed /gloat while killing my mage the other day. Unfortunately, he also farms. He takes the flag and enjoys running around Alliance GY with the flag....

To the point, he is a good player but he's the kind of asshole who really doesn't deserve something like that. There are a tonne of people on Horde I've fought and deserve that title instead...

You remember playing him all the way up in august? And you think he's a decent player? Sorry, but I call bullshit. Maratian is the worst druid I've ever seen, I've kicked more ass on a druid with 700 life than maratian has done in his entire career.

Nobody should be jealous of this guy.

It is as you said, he started as a player that only knew how to spam moonfire. Although he's doing more now, he's the only player I've seen that can make doing more look like a worse thing.

He's Europes running joke.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, so here's what I'm seeing.

People who haven't seen him play thinks it's obvious he bots because he has 250K kills. He averages 8-10K a week, while I picked up 4K the first week I started pvp'ing (with a full-time job).

People who have seen him play think he's a weak or average player, who likes to farm, but has never been seen to bot.

At this point, I don't see any reason to consider him a bot rather than someone who plays constantly. And since 250K kills is a significant achievement regardless of skill, I still say congrats to Maratian!

ok, so here's what I'm seeing.

People who haven't seen him play thinks it's obvious he bots because he has 250K kills. He averages 8-10K a week, while I picked up 4K the first week I started pvp'ing (with a full-time job).

People who have seen him play think he's a weak or average player, who likes to farm, but has never been seen to bot.

At this point, I don't see any reason to consider him a bot rather than someone who plays constantly. And since 250K kills is a significant achievement regardless of skill, I still say congrats to Maratian!

Correct you put in the time and one can also get 250 hk.
Also next time ask if he/she bots claiming someone bots doesn't make it so.
Gratz Maratian on 250hk.
Chill on egos dudes you only make yourself 's look jelly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread