Maratian the Bloodthirsty, F2P world first!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Martian. Never seen him farm. Every game I've played with/against him, he consistently plays to objective, so yeah, congratulations. This kind of dedication deserves a little respect at least.

How about p2p now?

I like Martian. Never seen him farm. Every game I've played with/against him, he consistently plays to objective, so yeah, congratulations. This kind of dedication deserves a little respect at least.

How about p2p now?
almost every lost bg am in against Maratian she/he picks up alliance flag after 2nd cap and camp ally gy but y i respect Maratian altho he is not so good at playing he is 1 of the few that that brings the fun whn played with and brings a challenge whn played against (a bit) anywayz gz for title Maratian best regards Mysterios :D

Ah what can we say about our Mara;

- ladies see him as ''cute and fluffy''

- he's angry (with the emotes)

- he won't ever become an english professor (that one is for sure)

- he's online more then some NPC's

- each WSG he gives his heart and soul regardless of the mistakes

- some say Mara killed the Lich King with moonfire

- he doesn't BOT

- if i'll have a pet cat i'll name him Maratian

- impressive number of HK's Mara , gz :)

Hugs, kisses, and broken fingers,

Alphasky[/QU

True Story everything above! Guy just plays this game 25hours a day., and 2x12=? is just hater..is that guy even playing on EU?
BTW Alpha n Beta only get HK's when I heal them! Besides that, player is nub!
Jokes! Alpha is the shit!
Zagorec Skymane!

im not a hater i really couldnt care less tbh, i dont even like the bracket. i seen a post asking if someone is a botter who i know is so i replied.

if you guys dont believe me dont, simple has that.

Hi
my name is Marat, i m 38 and i am real (250 hk are real hk, no using bots, cheets..) 250 hk are long time played hk and thats why i wanna finish - i realy sitting long time in wow. Account can be sold - its unical account - the one and first THE BLOODTHIRSTY!!! Maybe Blizzard give me a jobb... like TEST DRIVER to test games - who can play (work) 14-16 ours/day :) . I see "bad" comments of "ALLY" players - i know they hate me (they always loose 1vs 1, and Maratian team - victory team) yeah we loosed some bg but it was real disbalance in teams ( 24 lvl ally players vs 400-800 hp newbi horde). Sorry if i offending some Ally and thanx to all ;) GOOD LUCK!!!!

Hi
my name is Marat, i m 38 and i am real (250 hk are real hk, no using bots, cheets..) 250 hk are long time played hk and thats why i wanna finish - i realy sitting long time in wow. Account can be sold - its unical account - the one and first THE BLOODTHIRSTY!!! Maybe Blizzard give me a jobb... like TEST DRIVER to test games - who can play (work) 14-16 ours/day :) . I see "bad" comments of "ALLY" players - i know they hate me (they always loose 1vs 1, and Maratian team - victory team) yeah we loosed some bg but it was real disbalance in teams ( 24 lvl ally players vs 400-800 hp newbi horde). Sorry if i offending some Ally and thanx to all ;) GOOD LUCK!!!!

Really remarkable amount of BGs. You deserve a huge congrats.

Even in my real account I haven't amounted to that many HKs on any single character.

Hi

<3

. I see "bad" comments of "ALLY" players - i know they hate me (they always loose 1vs 1, and Maratian team - victory team) yeah we loosed some bg but it was real disbalance in teams ( 24 lvl ally players vs 400-800 hp newbi horde). Sorry if i offending some Ally and thanx to all ;) GOOD LUCK!!!!

First of all... Congratulations for the Achievement and the hard work !!!. I think Alphascky's & Celestys's descriptions are the best.

In my case ( I have 38 k hks - and don't have much time for pvp ) , we won the most games against you. Cut the crap with 24s ally because eu horde has SHITLOADS of 24s, healers too. The part with " they always lose 1 vs 1 " ... is ... =))... bull**** C'mon... You always run from me in a 1 vs 1 ... ( I hate travel form :] ) .. I remember when you were waiting alone for us on the H base roof to start spaming moonfire on our fc =))..Sometimes I even went up there ... to .. "surprise you" .

I can't tell if you are a gy camper or not beucase I have more important things to do instead of being gy camped by the opposite team.Overall... You are not one of the best players around .. like Alpha or Cele ( by the way ... O primăvară superbă Cele! ) , but you really are the most dedicated one. I respect you for that. HE DOESN'T BOOT people...and he is following the objectives.

Visatorul

Last edited by a moderator:
Batlegrounds played: 5,917. lolol.
5,917 x 14.5 (a little over half the time of a BG) = 85795.5 Minutes
85795.5 / 60 (Minutes in an hour) = 1,429.9 hours
1,429.9 / 24 (Hours in a day) = 59.6

59.6 days in battlegrounds, not counting what he does outside battlegrounds.

F2P has been available 39 weeks.

39 x 7 (Days in a week) = 273 days of availability

59.6 days out of 273 of play of just battlegrounds, not counting farming, not counting dungeons or waiting for dungeon or battleground queues, of pure battlegrounds, assuming he made his account and that character the first second it was available, and started that day.

He is on 400,000 HKS... I don't even see how he can do that...

I want to say I see him bot, however I know he isn't because "Focus Heler stoopids! idits!!!!" etc... etc....

Edit: I know people say he bots.. But I have been playing F2P since it was available on various different chars.. and ive never seen him once not spam emotes.

He is on 400,000 HKS... I don't even see how he can do that...

I want to say I see him bot, however I know he isn't because "Focus Heler stoopids! idits!!!!" etc... etc....

Edit: I know people say he bots.. But I have been playing F2P since it was available on various different chars.. and ive never seen him once not spam emotes.

He either bots, has alot of free time on his hands, or shares the character (which isn't unheard of, that's how alot of the old world first to 70 and 80 lvl caps happened.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread