Making Transmog sets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They haven't changed anything, but like Squeakyjack said you just really have to try a few times, if it's your helm or cloak. I really don't recommend transmogging because you could waste like.. over 1000g for each item. Which truly is a waste.

I remember when it first came out, I equipped my twink with full Ornate Plate (WotlK PvP Blacksmith set) which was a brown colour equivalent to the Frozen Tundra Pauldrons. That 8-piece with Titansteel Destroyer. <3

Oliks I know this is the 10-14 bracket, but you make amazing transmogs.
Would you do one for my 24
:D

Sure, just link your armory in here :)

What's your class? Warrior
What's your race?Female Nelf
Any specific color you'd like? Nawh
TCG-loot tabards? Nope
What high lvl class's do you have and what faction is that char? (For quest items) 85 hunter, priest, rogue, and a 75 warr
Slydur @ Medivh - Game Guide - World of Warcraft armory.
Interested to see what you come up with :)

I went for the Northern Crusader kind of look, i hope you dig it.. If not just say it, and i'll go for something totally different :)

Head: [Helm of Towering Rage]
Shoulders: [Tundra Pauldrons]
Chest: [Battle Leader's Breastplate]
Shirt: [Yellow Lumberjack Shirt]
Tabard: [Tabard of the Argent Crusade]
Wrists: [Imbued Infantry Bracers]
Gloves: [Veteran Gloves]
Belt: [Reinforced Mail Belt]
Legs: [Veteran Leggings]
Feet: [Stone Cairne Boots]
Weapons: [Taigasha] x2

ibia88.jpg

Warriors have great Transmog sets,Hunters are so hard :p

Sure, just link your armory in here :)

I went for the Northern Crusader kind of look, i hope you dig it.. If not just say it, and i'll go for something totally different :)

Head: [Helm of Towering Rage]
Shoulders: [Tundra Pauldrons]
Chest: [Battle Leader's Breastplate]
Shirt: [Yellow Lumberjack Shirt]
Tabard: [Tabard of the Argent Crusade]
Wrists: [Imbued Infantry Bracers]
Gloves: [Veteran Gloves]
Belt: [Reinforced Mail Belt]
Legs: [Veteran Leggings]
Feet: [Stone Cairne Boots]
Weapons: [Taigasha] x2

ibia88.jpg
love it!, but question, what character would i need to do the quests for the items on? my 75 warrior? and can you find me a different helmet? i warrior isnt high enough level for that quest thanks :p

Last edited by a moderator:
oh btw, the shoulder transmog isnt staying on when i mail it to my twink, does it jsut take a couple times?

What's your class? Rogue
What's your race? Male Nelf
Any specific color you'd like? Preferably a darker collor. you're choice. I'd like to stick close to the blacks, greys.and dark shades of blue and red
TCG-loot tabards? No
What high lvl class's do you have and what faction is that char? (For quest items) I can level up whateve class I need to but I have a 70 huinter and a 70 dk
Special note: could you figure something out that would work with Crimson Cranium Crusher? (Link: Crimson Cranium Crusher - Item - World of Warcraft ) not necessary but I like that its really big and makes you stand out
I currently have boa shoulers and chest as well as the 2 boa maces, a boa sword, and a boa dagger. I am working right now on getting a boa helm and cloak

I have those plate shoulders that are in slydurs transmog on my 85 dk.
I mog them onto the pvp plate boa but the mog won't stick. Do I keep trying?

I have those plate shoulders that are in slydurs transmog on my 85 dk.
I mog them onto the pvp plate boa but the mog won't stick. Do I keep trying?

it doesnt work. i tried it for literally hours. dont waste your time and gold, it has something to do with the mail to plate change. cus my swords work and my mage works. its the plate to mail change

That is really weird, cause it works with Mail -> Leather, i just tried yesterday, but that might be cause i'm EU.. Maybe they fixed it in US..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread